Two sentence insider summary
Purchase theme park used props and more in this unique store that opened in November 2015. Props include scenic elements from past rides and events and more.
What you wish you knew before you visited it
- Not everything in this store has been used at the theme parks, some items are just unique props. These props are marked with a tag that says “The Coop”.
- Not everything in this store is pricey, when the shop opened there were pieces from the Twister ride priced as low as $34.99. (That’s less than the cost of most hoodies at the park.)
- There’s a whole warehouse of props. When props are sold they are replaced with new ones on a daily basis. Most props so far have been from Halloween Horror Nights and the Twister ride.
A light decoration from Twister… Ride it Out!’s queue on sale for $34.99.
OI fun fact
Orlando Informer Owner & Editor, Taylor Strickland, bought one of the first major props sold in this store: the cow from the Twister ride queue.
Williams of Hollywood Prop Shop – HD video
Williams of Hollywood Prop Shop – photo gallery
Williams of Hollywood Prop Shop – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Beverly Hills Boulangerie (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Cafe La Bamba (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Horror Make-Up Show at Universal Studios Florida
- Mel’s Drive-In (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- The Bourne Stuntacular
- TODAY Cafe (quick-service)
- Williams of Hollywood Prop Shop at Universal Studios Florida