Universal Studios Florida
Dates of Operation
November 2015 to June 27, 2022
What was Williams of Hollywood?
The main draw of Williams of Hollywood was the ability to pick up props and set pieces that were used at one theme-park attraction or another, from rides to seasonal events (like Halloween Horror Nights). Given their rarity, some of these items can go for a pretty penny – so, if that’s not your thing, there was a whole host of “vintage curiosities” also on hand, including various pieces of movie memorabilia, jewelry, and, even, antique furniture.
Where was Williams of Hollywood located?
Williams of Hollywood – what you wish you knew before you visited
The inventory in Williams of Hollywood Prop Shop changed on a regular – indeed, sometimes on a daily – basis, so repeat visits were not only encouraged, they were a must.
Also, keep in mind that, even if you did come across a theme-park prop, it wouldn’t automatically fall in the pricey category; when Williams first opened, there were pieces from Twister… Ride It Out that cost as little as $34.99 (that’s less than most hoodies at the park!).
What was Williams of Hollywood’s opening date?
Williams of Hollywood – OI fun fact
Orlando Informer owner Taylor Strickland bought one of the first major props sold in this store: the cow from the Twister queue (whose name is Esmoo).
Williams of Hollywood – photo gallery
Real guest reviews of Williams of Hollywood
Submit your review
- A Celebration of Harry Potter 2018 – complete insider’s guide
- A Day in the Park with Barney at Universal Studios Florida
- Beetlejuice’s Graveyard Revue at Universal Studios Florida
- Beverly Hills Boulangerie (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Blue Man Group at Universal CityWalk Orlando
- Dragon Challenge at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Emeril’s Orlando at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Flying Fish Market at Universal Studios Florida
- Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Halloween 2020 at Universal Orlando Resort – complete insider’s guide
- Honk Honkers (candy store) at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Shrek 4-D at Universal Studios Florida
- Superstar Character Breakfast at Universal Studios Florida
- Terminator 2 3D at Universal Studios Florida
- The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- the groove at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Twister: Ride It Out at Universal Studios Florida
- Universal Orlando’s Q-Bot Ride Reservation System
- Universal Studios’ Classic Monsters Cafe (Quick-Service)
- Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular at Universal Studios Florida
- Universal’s Summer Concert Series – complete insider’s guide
- Williams of Hollywood at Universal Studios Florida