Restrictions and access
48 inches; must stow loose articles in free lockers adjacent to the attraction’s entrance; has Express Pass access and a single rider line.
Two sentence insider summary
Revenge of the Mummy is a not-to-be-missed high-speed, indoor roller coaster similar to Disney’s Rock ‘n Rollercoaster (except you do not go upside down on The Mummy). The attraction does a fantastic job of bringing The Mummy story to life with plenty of thrills and personality.
Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios Florida.
4 out of 5. It is a rollercoaster in the dark.
What you wish you knew before you experienced it
Some of the queue elements may surprise you!
OI fun fact
Revenge of the Mummy replaced Kongfrontation. You can see an homage to the old attraction in the gold room; look in the back-left for a small statue.
Revenge of the Mummy – photo gallery
Revenge of the Mummy – real guest reviews
Revenge of the Mummy – map
Click any marker to display the attraction or venue name. To scroll or zoom, use the controls on the top-left of the map. You may also switch to different map views by using the buttons on the top-right of the map.
- Beat Builders at Universal Studios Florida
- Finnegan’s Bar & Grill (full-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Louie’s Italian Restaurant (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Marilyn Monroe and the Diamond Bellas at Universal Studios Florida
- Sing It! at Universal Studios Florida
- Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios Florida
- Race through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon at Universal Studios Florida
- The Blues Brothers Show at Universal Studios Florida