Wave Village is the first village you encounter upon entering Volcano Bay, and it primarily serves as the park’s rest and relaxation area – although one of the most intense slides can also be found here, literally intersecting all that wonderful relaxing.
Guests can enjoy Waturi Beach, a wave pool found at the foot of the centerpiece volcano, Krakatau; Ko’okiri Body Plunge, a 70-degree, 125-foot-long water slide that’s extraordinarily thrilling; and, for those seeking more relaxing moments, the Reef leisure pool, which is five-and-a-half feet deep and comes with its own waterfall (and is where Ko’okiri cuts through).
Wave Village – photo gallery
- Dancing Dragons Boat Bar at Universal’s Volcano Bay (full-service bar)
- Kohola Reef Restaurant and Social Club (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Koka Poroka (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Ko’okiri Body Plunge
- The Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Waturi Beach at Universal’s Volcano Bay