Restrictions and access
Children under 48 inches must wear a life jacket.
Two-sentence insider summary
Waturi Beach is Volcano Bay’s multi-directional – and only – wave pool. Made up as a lagoon, it’s situated at the foot of the Krakatau volcano itself and is where you can find a beach (as the name would imply) and Premium Seating and cabanas to rent.
0 out of 5. You just relax and swim!
What you wish you knew before you experienced it
When facing the volcano, an elevated sign will change – and a bell will toll – when the waves are beginning.
OI fun fact
The Waturi Beach wave pool is home to nine different types of waves and is longer than a football field.
Waturi Beach – photo gallery
Waturi Beach – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Dancing Dragons Boat Bar at Universal’s Volcano Bay (full-service bar)
- Ko’okiri Body Plunge at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kohola Reef Restaurant and Social Club (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Koka Poroka (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- The Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Waturi Beach at Universal’s Volcano Bay