Skip to: Overview | Location | Restrictions | Fear factor | Fun fact | Guest reviews
What is Waturi Beach?
Waturi Beach is Volcano Bay’s multi-directional – not to mention only – wave pool. Made up as a lagoon, it’s situated at the foot of the Krakatau volcano itself and is where you can find a beach (as the name would imply) and Premium Seating and cabanas to rent.
Where is Waturi Beach located?
In Wave Village, which is in Volcano Bay.
Waturi Beach – height restrictions and other factors
The only restriction at Waturi Beach is that children under 48 inches must wear a life jacket.
Waturi Beach – what you wish you knew before you experienced it
When facing the volcano, an elevated sign will change – and a bell will toll – when the waves are beginning.
How scary is Waturi Beach?
We rate Waturi Beach zero out of five peaceful waves in terms of fear factor. You just relax and swim!
What was Waturi Beach’s opening date?
May 25, 2017
Waturi Beach – OI fun fact
The Waturi Beach wave pool is home to nine different types of waves and is longer than a football field.
Waturi Beach – photo gallery
Waturi Beach – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Dancing Dragons Boat Bar at Universal’s Volcano Bay (limited-service bar)
- Ko’okiri Body Plunge at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kohola Reef Restaurant & Social Club (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Koka Poroka Ice Cream Kona (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- The Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Waturi Beach at Universal’s Volcano Bay