Restrictions and access
Maximum height of 48 inches; no Express Pass access.
May 25, 2017
Two sentence insider summary
The first of two children’s play areas at Volcano Bay, Tot Tiki Reef is intended for toddlers. Features include a tot-sized water volcano and a family of friendly Tikis along with the standard water slides and spraying fountains.
0 out of 5. This is a kiddie play area, after all.
What you wish you knew before you experienced it
Check back again at the end of May.
OI fun fact
Kiddos will be able to control a collection of whales, raising and lowering their hands in order to make the “adorable” animals sing and spray water.
Tot Tiki Reef – photo gallery
We’ll have a full photo gallery of Tot Tiki Reef here by May 25.
Tot Tiki Reef – real guest reviews
Real guest reviews of Tot Tiki Reef will be enabled on May 25.
- Honu of the Honu ika Moana at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Ika Moana of the Honu ika Moana at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kopiko Wai Winding River at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Runamukka Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Tot Tiki Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Whakawaiwai Eats (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay