Restrictions and access
Maximum height of 48 inches; no Express Pass access.
Two-sentence insider summary
The first of two children’s play areas at Volcano Bay, Tot Tiki Reef is intended for toddlers. Features include a tot-sized water volcano and a family of friendly Tikis along with the standard water slides and spraying fountains.
0 out of 5. This is a kiddie play area, after all.
What you wish you knew before you experienced it
Check back again soon.
OI fun fact
Kiddos will be able to control a collection of whales, raising and lowering their hands in order to make the “adorable” animals sing and spray water.
Tot Tiki Reef – photo gallery
We’ll have a full photo gallery of Tot Tiki Reef here soon.
Tot Tiki Reef – real guest reviews
- Honu of the Honu ika Moana at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Ika Moana of the Honu ika Moana at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kopiko Wai Winding River at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Runamukka Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Tot Tiki Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Whakawaiwai Eats (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay