Restrictions and access
Children under 48 inches must wear a life jacket.
Two-sentence insider summary
The first of Volcano Bay’s two leisure pools, The Reef is five-and-a-half feet deep and sports its own private waterfall. The real stand-out feature here, however, is watching riders shoot down the Ko’okiri Body Plunge, whose clear plexi tube snakes through the pool.
0 out of 5. You just swim!
What you wish you knew before you experienced it
The Reef is home to multiple TapTu Play points.
OI fun fact
This is a perfect spot to look up to the Krakatau volcano and observe many of the cleverly-hidden Tiki faces carved into the rock work.
The Reef – photo gallery
The Reef – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Dancing Dragons Boat Bar at Universal’s Volcano Bay (full-service bar)
- Ko’okiri Body Plunge at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kohola Reef Restaurant and Social Club (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Koka Poroka (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- The Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Waturi Beach at Universal’s Volcano Bay