Skip to: Overview | Location | Restrictions | Fear factor | Fun fact | Guest reviews
What is The Reef?
The first of Volcano Bay’s two leisure pools, The Reef is five-and-a-half feet deep and sports its own private waterfall. The real stand-out feature here, however, is watching riders shoot down the Ko’okiri Body Plunge, whose clear plexi tube snakes through the pool.
Where is The Reef located?
In Wave Village, which is in Volcano Bay.
The Reef – height restrictions and other factors
The only restriction at Waturi Beach is that children under 48 inches must wear a life jacket.
The Reef – what you wish you knew before you experienced it
The Reef is home to multiple TapTu Play points.
How scary is The Reef?
We rate The Reef zero out of five serene waterfalls. It’s a leisure pool – you just swim!
What was The Reef’s opening date?
May 25, 2017
The Reef – OI fun fact
This is a perfect spot to look up at the Krakatau volcano and observe many of the cleverly hidden tiki faces carved into the rock work.
The Reef – photo gallery
The Reef – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Dancing Dragons Boat Bar at Universal’s Volcano Bay (limited-service bar)
- Ko’okiri Body Plunge at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kohola Reef Restaurant & Social Club (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Koka Poroka Ice Cream Kona (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- The Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Waturi Beach at Universal’s Volcano Bay