What is The Reef?
The first of Volcano Bay’s two leisure pools, The Reef is five-and-a-half feet deep and sports its own private waterfall. The real stand-out feature here, however, is watching riders shoot down the Ko’okiri Body Plunge, whose clear plexi tube snakes through the pool.
Where is The Reef located?
The Reef – height restrictions and other factors
The only restriction at Waturi Beach is that children under 48 inches must wear a life jacket.
The Reef – what you wish you knew before you experienced it
How scary is The Reef?
We rate The Reef zero out of five serene waterfalls. It’s a leisure pool – you just swim!
What was The Reef’s opening date?
May 25, 2017
The Reef – OI fun fact
This is a perfect spot to look up at the Krakatau volcano and observe many of the cleverly hidden tiki faces carved into the rock work.
The Reef – photo gallery
The Reef – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Dancing Dragons Boat Bar at Universal’s Volcano Bay (full-service bar)
- Ko’okiri Body Plunge at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kohola Reef Restaurant and Social Club (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Koka Poroka (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- The Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Waturi Beach at Universal’s Volcano Bay