What is The Feasting Frog?
Yeah, we said Bambu is the most original venue in all of Volcano Bay, but The Feasting Frog comes in a close second – it’s fashioned in the shape of a giant tropical frog, after all. While the snacks offered inside were originally some of the most sought-after dishes of them all, this venue is now better known for its delicious tacos.
Where is The Feasting Frog located?
The Feasting Frog – hours and reservations
The Feasting Frog is typically open during park hours, but this is, of course, subject to change. No reservations are necessary.
What was The Feasting Frog’s opening date?
May 25, 2017
What is on the menu at The Feasting Frog?
Carne Asada Taco (UD) – $10.99
Two tacos with grilled skirt steak, guacamole, shredded lettuce, queso fresco, and cilantro, served with plantain chips and salsa
Chicken Taco – $10.99
Two tacos with grilled chicken, cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, and salsa, served with plantain chips and salsa
Loaded Nachos – $10.99
Topped with chili, cheese, sour cream, and jalapeños
Poke Poke Bowl – $13.99
Raw ahi tuna, soy honey vinaigrette, and pineapple salsa, with plantain chips
Chips – $3.49
Choice of Cheddar SunChips or Lays
Coca-Cola Freestyle Souvenir Cup – $16.99
Extra day of refills for Freestyle Cup – $9.99
Fountain Soda – $3.99
Coca Cola, Coca Coca Zero Sugar, Diet Coke, Sprite, Orange Fanta, Minute Maid Lemonade, Gold Peak Iced Tea
Bottled Water – $3.50
The Feasting Frog – photo gallery
The Feasting Frog – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Bambu (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kala & Tai Nui Serpentine Body Slides at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kunuku Boat Bar at Universal’s Volcano Bay (limited-service bar)
- Maku Puihi Round Raft Rides at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Ohyah and Ohno Drop Slides at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Puka Uli Lagoon at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Punga Racers at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- TeAwa the Fearless River at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- The Feasting Frog (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Tonga and Raki of Taniwha Tubes at Universal’s Volcano Bay