Quick-service stop that features snacks and drinks.
Two-sentence insider summary
Yeah, we said Bambu is the most original venue in all of Volcano Bay, but The Feasting Frog comes in a close second – it’s fashioned in the shape of a giant tropical frog, after all. While the snacks offered inside were originally some of the most sought-after dishes of them all, this changed shortly after the park opened.
The Feasting Frog – menu
Note: All menus at Universal’s Volcano Bay were modified in July 2017, removing a lot of unique selections and replacing them with more basic offerings. Feasting Frog lost a portion of its taco selection. Read more here.
Carne Asada Taco – $8.99 – Grilled skirt steak, guacamole, shredded lettuce, queso fresco, cilantro
Chicken Taco – $8.99 – Grilled chicken, cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, salsa
Poke Poke Bowl – $11.99 – Ahi tuna tossed in a soy honey vinaigrette, with plantain chips
Loaded Nachos – $8.99 – Topped with chili, cheese, sour cream, and jalapenos
The Feasting Frog – photo gallery
The Feasting Frog – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Bambu (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kunuku Boat Bar at Universal’s Volcano Bay (full-service bar)
- Maku Puihi Round Raft Rides at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Ohyah and Ohno Drop Slides at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Puka Uli Lagoon at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- TeAwa the Fearless River at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- The Feasting Frog (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Tonga and Raki of Taniwha Tubes at Universal’s Volcano Bay