Skip to: Overview | Location | Hours | Menu | Guest reviews
What is The Feasting Frog?
Yeah, we said Bambu is the most original venue in all of Volcano Bay, but The Feasting Frog comes in a close second – it’s fashioned in the shape of a giant tropical frog, after all. While the snacks offered inside were originally some of the most sought-after dishes of them all, this venue is now better known for its delicious tacos.
Where is The Feasting Frog located?
In Rainforest Village, which is in Volcano Bay.
The Feasting Frog – hours and reservations
The Feasting Frog is typically open during park hours, but this is, of course, subject to change. No reservations are necessary.
What was The Feasting Frog’s opening date?
May 25, 2017
What is on the menu at The Feasting Frog?
Carne Asada Taco (UD) – $11.49
Marinated grilled beef, lettuce, onions, cilantro, queso fresco in a soft flour tortilla, served with crispy plantain chips
Chicken Taco – $11.99
Marinated grilled chicken, lettuce, onions, cilantro, queso fresco in a soft flour tortilla, served with crispy plantain chips
Loaded Nachos – $11.99
Topped with chili, cheese, sour cream and jalapeños
Poke Poke Bowl – $14.49
Raw ahi tuna, soy honey vinaigrette, and pineapple salsa, with plantain chips
Fountain Soda – $3.99
Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Lemonade
The Feasting Frog – photo gallery
The Feasting Frog – real guest reviews
Submit your review
OI Universal Center » Universal’s Volcano Bay » Rainforest Village
- Bambu (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kala & Tai Nui Serpentine Body Slides at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kunuku Boat Bar at Universal’s Volcano Bay (limited-service bar)
- Maku Puihi Round Raft Rides at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Ohyah and Ohno Drop Slides at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Puka Uli Lagoon at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Punga Racers at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- TeAwa the Fearless River at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- The Feasting Frog (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Tonga and Raki of Taniwha Tubes at Universal’s Volcano Bay