Restrictions and access
Maximum height of 48 inches; no Express Pass access.
Two-sentence insider summary
Runamukka Reef is like Tot Tiki Reef, Volcano Bay’s other child play area, but made for older kids instead of toddlers. Expect to see bubbling geysers and “fanciful bamboo sea creatures” alongside the more traditional water slides, guns, and dump cups.
0 out of 5. This is a kiddie play area, after all.
What you wish you knew before you experienced it
Check back again soon.
OI fun fact
Runamukka Reef’s backstory is that it was once an exotic underwater coral reef before being exposed.
Runamukka Reef – photo gallery
We’ll have a full photo gallery of Runamukka Reef here soon.
Runamukka Reef – real guest reviews
- Honu of the Honu ika Moana at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Ika Moana of the Honu ika Moana at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kopiko Wai Winding River at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Runamukka Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Tot Tiki Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Whakawaiwai Eats (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay