Restrictions and access
May 25, 2017
Two sentence insider summary
Kopiko Wai Winding River is Volcano Bay’s lazy river, taking you through the tropical landscape and the volcano itself. There are a number of surprises along the way, including sprays of water and Stargazers’ Cavern inside Mt. Krakatau, which magically lights up when activated by your TapuTapu wearable.
0 out of 5. It’s a lazy river!
What you wish you knew before you experienced it
Check back again at the end of May.
OI fun fact
Kopiko Wai will take you to most places you’ll want to go in Volcano Bay, preventing you from having to burn your feet on the hot concrete (like at other Central Florida water parks).
Kopiko Wai Winding River – photo gallery
We’ll have a full photo gallery of Kopiko Wai Winding River here by May 25.
Kopiko Wai Winding River – real guest reviews
Real guest reviews of Kopiko Wai will be enabled on May 25.
- Honu of the Honu ika Moana at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Ika Moana of the Honu ika Moana at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kopiko Wai Winding River at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Runamukka Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Tot Tiki Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Whakawaiwai Eats (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay