Restrictions and access
Two-sentence insider summary
Kopiko Wai Winding River is Volcano Bay’s lazy river, taking you through the tropical landscape and the volcano itself. There are a number of surprises along the way, including sprays of water and Stargazers’ Cavern inside Krakatau, which magically lights up when activated by your TapuTapu wearable.
0 out of 5. It’s a lazy river!
What you wish you knew before you experienced it
Check back again soon.
OI fun fact
Kopiko Wai will take you to a lot of the places you’ll want to go in Volcano Bay, preventing you from having to burn your feet on the hot concrete (like at other Central Florida water parks).
Kopiko Wai Winding River – photo gallery
We’ll have a full photo gallery of Kopiko Wai Winding River here soon.
Kopiko Wai Winding River – real guest reviews
- Honu of the Honu ika Moana at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Ika Moana of the Honu ika Moana at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Kopiko Wai Winding River at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Runamukka Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Tot Tiki Reef at Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Whakawaiwai Eats (quick-service) at Universal’s Volcano Bay