Step aside pretzels and turkey legs. There’s a new theme park snack in town – Banana Flavored Popcorn! Stop by this new walk-up quick-service location popping up some banana-flavored goodness.
What is Pop-A-Nana?
Can’t decide whether you are craving a salty or sweet treat? Stop by Pop-A-Nana for a staple, Minion-inspired snack – Banana Flavored Popcorn!
This walk-up concept was initially seen at Universal Studios Japan as a food stand, meeting success and satisfied stomachs. The fruit-flavored delicacy is now being brought over stateside to Illumination’s Minion Land, opening in the summer of 2023.
Where is Pop-A-Nana located?
What’s on the menu at Pop-A-Nana?
Souvenir Bucket – $12.29
Cup – $5.19
Souvenir Bucket – $13.79
Cup – $6.69
PX-41 Punch – $6.99
Lemonade with bright flavors of strawberry and kiwi, with angry Minion-colored topping and Blue Raspberry Pop Rocks!
Antidote – $6.99
Oodles of banana flavor with Minion-colored topping and graham cracker crumbles! Tastes like banana cream pie!
Cigar City Jai Alai – $12.00
Bud Light – $10.50
High Noon – $11.25
Modelo Especial – $10.50
Hazy Little Thing – $9.50
Wells Banana Bread – $10.00
Spellbound – $9.00
Noble Vines 446– $9.00
Pop-A-Nana – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Bake My Day at Universal Studios Florida
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem at Universal Studios Florida
- Evil Stuff at Universal Studios Florida
- Freeze Ray Pops (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Illumination Theater at Universal Studios Florida
- Illumination’s Minion Café (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Illumination’s Villain-Con Minion Blast at Universal Studios Florida
- Pop-A-Nana (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida