Below our information, you’ll find real guest reviews and your chance to submit your opinion.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew at Universal CityWalk Orlando
NBC Sports Grill & Brew – overview
NBC Sports Grill & Brew offers, on the one hand, your standard bar food. But, on the other, its menu is far more expansive than you’d find at any normal bar (there are more than 75 food items and over 100 beers on hand, for example), and the presentation is absolutely stunning – nearly 100 HDTVs, open-fire grills, foosball tables that double as dining tables. (Oh, yeah – there’s also the more-than-120-foot-wide HD stadium screen that towers over the entrance of the building.) This not only makes it easy for everyone to find something that they’ll love, but it also transforms the familiar comfort food into something worthier of your vacation.
Looking for some recommendations from what is one of Universal Orlando’s largest menus? Easy. The seven-layer Big Banana Cake ($19.95) is massive, serving four (or more!) people, and is absolutely scrumptious. On the liquid side, be sure to check out the house 862 Orlando brew, which is a draft brewed exclusively for the restaurant by the Florida Beer Company (the people responsible for the Duff beer found in Springfield, USA).
NBC Sports Grill & Brew – hours and reservations
11:00 am – 1:30 am.
Call 407-224-3663 for reservations.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew – menu
- Blue Cheese Chips – $8.95 – House-made kettle chips, blue cheese crumbles, white queso, applewood smoked bacon, chives
- Wisconsin Cheese Curds – $9.95 – White Wisconsin cheddar golden fried, tomato jam
- Deviled Eggs – $7.95 – Hand crafted, classic style
- Onion Rings – $8.95 – Ale-battered, garlic aioli
- Southern Fried Sliders – $9.95 – Two crispy fried chicken sliders, house BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickles, house kettle chips
- Fire Grilled Wings – $12.95 – Choice of mild, hot buffalo, garlic mojo, or BBQ sauce, served with celery, blue cheese
- Margherita Flatbread – $7.95 – Plum tomato, mozzarella, basil, parmesan
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps – $11.95 – Ground chicken, shiitake mushrooms, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, lettuce leaves, ginger soy sauce
- Pint Of Prawns – $12.50 – Cooked in 862 IPA signature house brew, zesty seasonings, cocktail sauce, lemon remoulade
- Large Warm Soft Pretzel – $12.95 – Lightly salted, jalapeño queso, Bertman Ball Park Mustard
- Crispy Reuben Rolls – $9.25 – Corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, wrapped in an Asian roll, golden fried, Russian dressing
- Barbecue Sliders – $9.95 – Two Korean BBQ beef sliders, fresh slaw, house kettle chips
- Chicken Nachos – $13.95 – Pulled chicken, jalapeño, queso, black beans, pico de gallo, tomatoes, guacamole, Jack and cheddar mix, sour cream, fresh jalapeños, cilantro
- Artichoke & Spinach Dip – $8.25 – Spinach, artichoke hearts, shallots, garlic, mixture of cheeses, tortilla chips
- Fire Grilled Chicken Bacon Flatbread – $8.95 – Grilled chicken, Applewood smoked bacon, tomato, mozzarella, parmesan peppercorn drizzle, chives
- Poutine – $10.95 – French fries, brisket, brown gravy, cheese
- Chopped Barbecue Grilled Chicken – $13.95 – Romaine, iceberg, corn, black beans, roasted peppers, smoked gouda, tomatoes, crispy tabasco onions, avocado, BBQ ranch dressing
- Asian Grilled Shrimp – $15.95 – Napa cabbage, sprouts, Asian slaw, cashews, shiitake mushrooms, soy vinaigrette dressing
- Grilled Citrus Chicken – $12.95 – Mixed baby greens, arugula, mandarin oranges, roasted beets, goat cheese, pickled red onions, bacon, red balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Grilled Steak Wedge – $14.95 – 4 oz rib eye steak, lettuce wedge, tomatoes, blue cheese, red onions, bacon, ranch dressing
- Ahi Tuna Crunch – $15.95 – Seared sushi grade tuna, mixed baby greens, Asian slaw, crispy wontons, daikon sprouts, cashews, shiitake mushrooms, soy vinaigrette dressing
- Caesar Salad – $9.95 – Romaine lettuce, parmesan croutons, reggiano, Caesar dressing – Add grilled chicken for $3.95 – Add Salmon for $7.99
All burgers made with half a pound of Creekstone Farms Premium Black Angus Beef, served with French fries or tater tots
- Grand Slam – $19.95 – Two half-pound beef patties, applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, butter bibb lettuce, tomato, crispy tabasco onions, BBQ ranch, toasted brioche bun
- Brie – $15.95 – Caramelized onions, oven roasted tomato, spring mix, artisan brie, roasted red pepper aioli, toasted brioche bun
- Simple – $13.95 – Choice of cheese, lettuce, tomato, caramelized onions, toasted brioche bun
- Turkey BLT – $12.95 – Turkey burger, bacon, spring mix, tomato, three mustard aioli, toasted multi-grain bun
- Mushroom – $13.95 – Sautéed mushrooms, Swiss cheese, lettuce, oven roasted tomatoes, toasted brioche bun
- Farmhouse – $15.95 – Provolone, tomato jam, onion strings, fried egg, applewood bacon
- Black & Blue – $14.95 – Sweet caramelized onions, blue cheese, butter bibb lettuce, roasted tomatoes, toasted brioche bun
- Smokehouse Stack – $15.95 – Beef burger, smoked brisket, smoked pork, smoked Gouda, BBQ sauce, caramelized onions, toasted brioche bun
- California – $14.95 – Butter bibb lettuce, tomato, avocado, sprouts, red onions, garlic aioli, toasted multi-grain bun
- Wisconsin – $14.95 – Wisconsin cheddar, thick sliced bacon, butter bibb lettuce, oven roasted tomato, toasted brioche bun
- Quinoa & Edamame Burger – $13.95 – Vegetarian burger, avocado, oven roasted tomatoes, greens, roast pepper aioli, toasted multi-grain bun
- Lamb – $15.95 – 6 oz. lamb burger, grilled red onions, feta cheese, Tzatzikisauce, arugula, toasted brioche bun
- The Bratwurst – $15.95 – Beef burger patty, kettle grilled bratwurst, house slaw, Russian dressing, Swiss cheese, toasted brioche bun
- French Dip – $13.95 – Roast beef shaved thin, horseradish cheddar cheese, toasted brioche onion roll, au jus
- Smoked Pork – $12.95 – Hickory smoked pork, coleslaw, house-made BBQ sauce, brioche onion roll
- Char-Grilled Chicken – $13.95 – Grilled chicken, applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, avocado, butter bibb lettuce, tomatoes, three mustard aioli, toasted brioche bun
- Grilled Fish Sandwich – $15.95 – Mahi, butter bibb lettuce, oven roasted tomatoes, pickled caper aioli, toasted brioche bun
- Smoked Beef Brisket – $13.95 – Slow cooked all night, smoked Gouda, horseradish cream, brioche onion roll
- Cuban Meatloaf – $13.95 – Hot-pressed brisket meatloaf, ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, mustard, Cuban bread
- Portobello – $12.95 – Fire grilled Portobello, avocado, tomatoes, caramelized onions, Swiss cheese, arugula, truffle oil, parsley pesto, multi-grain bread
- Chicken Salad Sandwich – $13.50 – House-made with roasted almonds, celery, apples, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, multi-grain bread
- Midwest Ribs – Whole or half rack, brushed with signature BBQ sauce, finished on our grill, French fries, coleslaw, corn bread $25.99 Whole | $16.99 Half
- The Combo – $23.95 – Half rack of Midwest Ribs, Smokehouse Angus Beef Brisket, BBQ pulled pork, French fries, kettle grilled corn, corn bread
- Grilled Pork Loin – $25.95 – Sweet potato mash, apple chutney, mustard ale sauce, grilled asparagus
- Cedar Planked North Atlantic Salmon – $21.95 – Served with grilled asparagus, Yukon gold mash, olive tomato relish, lemon caper butter sauce
- Fish Tacos – $17.95 – Grilled cod, corn tortillas, grilled pineapple salsa, tomatoes, slaw, sriracha mayonnaise, black beans, rice
- Grilled Vegetable Pasta – $13.95 – Grilled fresh vegetables, roasted tomatoes, tossed with penne, garlic, basil and extra virgin olive oil
- Smokehouse Angus Beef Brisket – $19.95 – Slow house-smoked, signature BBQ sauce, French fries, coleslaw, corn bread
- Seasoned Smoked Chicken – $14.95 – Half chicken, slow smoked in-house, French fries, coleslaw, corn bread
- Smoked Pulled Pork – $18.25 – Hand pulled and piled high, signature BBQ sauce, French fries, coleslaw, corn bread
- Caribbean Mahi – $28.95 – White rice, black beans, grilled asparagus, pineapple salsa
- Grilled Shrimp Skewer – $23.95 – Yukon gold mash, fire grilled asparagus, lemon caper sauce
- Chicken Mac & Cheese – $14.95 – Fusilli pasta, grilled chicken, bacon, forest mushrooms, three cheese, truffle oil, toasted herb bread crumbs
- Bang-Bang Chicken – $14.95 – A Thai dish with the flavors of curry, peanut, chile, coconut, sautéed vegetables, jasmine rice
Creekston Farms 21-day dry-aged, Midwest Black Angus Beef
All steaks served with asparagus and Yukon gold mash and a choice of bearnaise or bordelaise sauce
- 12 oz. New York Sirloin Strip – $39.95 – Hand cut New York strip
- 10 oz. Top Sirloin Steak – $33.95 – Hand cut steak
- 14 oz. Rib Eye Steak – $38.95 – Highly flavorful and hand cut
- Filet Mignon – $33.99 6 oz. | $44.99 10 oz.
- Big Banana Cake – $19.95 – A 7-layer dessert with alternating layers of rich banana cake, fresh whole bananas, banana flavored cream and caramel, topped with whipped cream and shaved chocolate. Serves 4 or more people
- Rocky Road Sundae – $7.95 – Chocolate chip brownies, fresh Cold Stone vanilla ice cream, topped with marshmallow cream, walnuts, fresh strawberries, and toasted marshmallow
- Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding – $7.95 – Served with fresh Cold Stone vanilla ice cream
- Apple Crumble – $7.95 – Diced Granny Smith apples, raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon, caramel, topped with streusel and baked. Served with fresh Cold Stone vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake – $7.95 – New York style sour cream cheesecake served with fresh strawberries and whipped cream
A la carte – $3.95
- Parmesan fries
- French fries
- Corn bread
- Tater tots
- Macaroni and cheese
- Sweet potato mash
- Yukon gold mash
- Kettle grilled corn
- House salad
Ages nine and under
- Little Slugger Sliders – $6.99 – Two house-made sliders with American cheese served with tater tots and carrot sticks
- Vegetable Pasta – $6.99 – Grilled fresh vegetables tossed with penne served with orange slices
- Kettle Grilled Chicken – $6.99 – Marinated grilled chicken breast served with jasmine rice and orange slices
- Cheese Flatbread – $6.99 – Topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese
- Meatloaf – $6.99 – Served with mashed potatoes and carrot sticks
- Chicken Fingers – $6.99 – Served with fries, carrot sticks and choice of dipping sauce
- Mac & Cheese – $6.99 – Three cheese elbow macaroni served with orange slices
NBC Sports Grill & Brew – merchandise
Note: merchandise is no longer for sale at the restaurant.
A merchandise stand just outside of NBC Sports Grill & Brew offers several different items available for NBC Sports fans to purchase. The merchandise available includes: shirts ($24.95), hoodies ($54.95), polos ($49.95), hats ($23.95), shot glasses ($7.95), coffee cups ($12.95), thermal cups ($18.95), NBC Sports polos ($44.95), NHL hoodies ($69.95), golf umbrellas ($19.95), NHL hats ($21.95), golf hats ($21.95), golf visors ($19.95), NBC Sports beanies ($21.95), and Sunday Night Football hats ($21.95).
For a full look at the merchandise available, check out the gallery at the bottom of the page.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew – construction
The sports restaurant replaces what was NASCAR Sports Grille. It was announced on September 28, 2014, that the 530-seat NASCAR was closing on November 1 of that year. The replacement for the venue, NBC Sports Grill & Brew, was officially announced on June 1, 2015.
Nascar Sports Grille’s digital sign on November 1, 2014.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew’s exterior on February 22, 2015.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew’s exterior on June 11, 2015.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew exterior on August 6, 2015.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew conceptual artwork from June 1, 2015.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew – grand opening event
NBC Sports Grill & Brew had its official grand opening red carpet event on October 22, 2015. The NBC Sports Sunday Night Football travel team of Bob Costas, Cris Collinsworth, Hines Ward, and Michele Tafoya led attendees in a commemorative toast to mark the official opening. Fourteen other commentators from the NBC Sports family and countless executives and athletes were present, as well.
Glass used in the commemorative grand opening toast for NBC Sports Grill & Brew.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew – photos
NBC Sports Grill & Brew – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Bread Box Handcrafted Sandwiches at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Breakfast options at Universal Orlando
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Cold Stone Creamery at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Emeril’s Orlando at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Hot Dog Hall of Fame at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Pat O’Brien’s at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Universal CityWalk food court: BK Whopper Bar, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Panda Express – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Universal CityWalk Orlando – restaurants
- VIVO Italian Kitchen at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details