Restrictions and access
Two-sentence insider summary
Marilyn Monroe is filming her next movie on the streets of (Universal’s) New York, flanked by her back-up dancers and directed by, well, her director. Guests get to watch them all perform two anachronistic songs (the Moulin Rouge version of “Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend” and Christina Aguilera’s “Candyman”) and then have the opportunity to meet-‘n-greet with them afterwards.
OI fun fact
Norma Jeane Mortenson – better known as Marilyn Monroe – was one of several meet-‘n-greet characters Universal deployed when the park first opened all the way back in 1990. With the likes of Charlie Chaplin, the Marx Brothers, and Laurel and Hardy all long since faded away, Marilyn is one of the few original faces left (alongside the Blue Brothers, who, ironically, also have a show of their own).
Showtimes and other information
The first show is usually around 10:00 am, with repeat performances occurring every hour thereafter. Feel free to drift in and out whenever you’d like – there’s no stage or strict viewing arrangement.
Sample summer schedule
9:45 am, 10:45 am, 11:45 am, 1:15 pm, 2:25 pm, 3:25 pm
Marilyn Monroe and the Diamond Bellas – photo gallery
Marilyn Monroe and the Diamond Bellas – real guest reviews
- Beat Builders at Universal Studios Florida
- Finnegan’s Bar & Grill (full-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Louie’s Italian Restaurant (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Marilyn Monroe and the Diamond Bellas at Universal Studios Florida
- Sing It! at Universal Studios Florida
- Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios Florida
- Race through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon at Universal Studios Florida
- The Blues Brothers Show at Universal Studios Florida
Submit your review