- Sapphire Falls: Rooms
- Sapphire Falls: Public spaces
- Sapphire Falls: Pool area
- Sapphire Falls: Dining & lounges
- Sapphire Falls: Distance from the parks
This page includes descriptions and photos of each room type available at Sapphire Falls Resort, the one and only preferred on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort.
Sapphire Falls Resort – in-room standard amenities
Each and every room at Sapphire Falls features the following amenities:
- 300-thread-count, 100%-cotton bed linens
- 49″ flat panel television with HD channels and On Demand in-room movies and video check-out (fees may apply)
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
- Cuisinart single coffee-pod brewer
- Complimentary wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- Upgrade to Premium Plus wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs ($14.95/day)
- Two dual-line telephones (one cordless) with voicemail system
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and vanity area in most guest rooms
- Hair dryer and lighted make-up mirror
- Julien Farel hair- and body-care products
Sapphire Falls Resort – standard rooms
Standard rooms have three viewing options: standard view, lagoon view, and pool view. They are available in both a two-queen variety (maximum occupancy of five guests, with $25/day rollaway for fifth person) and a king variety (maximum occupancy of four guests). All standard rooms are 321 square feet.
Sapphire Falls has 470 standard queen rooms, 191 queen pool-view rooms, 16 king pool-view rooms, 220 queen lagoon-view rooms, and 20 king lagoon-view rooms.
Standard King Room at Loews Sapphire Falls – photo gallery
Sapphire Falls Resort – suites
Sapphire achieves that Caribbean sense of ease in 83 suites through tasteful, relaxed design and imaginative touches, making every stay at this resort a trip to paradise.
King suite: more spacious at 595 square feet, these rooms offer a dining/living room and a bedroom. There are a total of 10 of these rooms at the hotel.
Kids’ suite: these suites come in a variety of plans and more than 529 square feet of space. Maximum occupancy of five. There are a total of 36 of these rooms at the hotel.
Sapphire Suite: the Sapphire Suite sleeps five and offers 851 square feet, including a large bedroom, dining area, living room with wet bar, and two baths. There are a total of 20 of these rooms at the hotel.
Hospitality Suite: perfect for socializing or unwinding, these suites come in at 1,353 square feet. It includes a separate dining area with a wet bar, spacious living area, three bathrooms, and sleeping accommodations for eight (the parlor sleeps three, and the connecting bedroom sleeps an additional five). There are a total of 15 of these at the hotel.
Presidential Suite: Sapphire Falls’s presidential suite is 1,294 square feet with a large dining room, conference area, separate study area, refrigerator, two bathrooms, Whirlpool Tub, and beautiful furnishings. There are two presidential suites at the hotel.
Sapphire Suite at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photo gallery
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Dining & lounges – photos, details, & more
- Amatista Cookhouse (full-service) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- Drhum Club Kantine (limited-service bar) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- New Dutch Trading Co. (quick-service) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- Strong Water Tavern (full-service bar) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Pool area – photos, details, & more
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Public spaces and meeting areas
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Rooms – photos, details, & more
- Sapphire Falls Resort: Distance from the parks