This page includes descriptions of the room types available at Sapphire Falls Resort, one of Universal Orlando’s preferred on-site hotel featuring standard rooms and an array of suite offerings.
In-room Standard Amenities
- 300-thread-count, 100% cotton bed linens
- 49″ Flat Panel Television with HD channels and On Demand in-room movies and video check-out – fees apply
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
- Cuisinart single coffee pod brewer
- Complimentary wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- Upgrade to Premium Plus wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs ($14.95/day)
- Two dual-line telephones (one cordless) with voicemail system
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and vanity area in most guest rooms
- Hair dryer and lighted make-up mirror
- Julien Farel and body care products
Standard Rooms at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Standard rooms have three view options: standard view, lagoon view, and pool view. They are available in both two queen rooms (maximum occupancy of 5 guests, with $25/day rollaway for 5th person) and king rooms (maximum occupancy of 4 guests). All standard rooms are 321 square feet.
Loews Sapphire Falls has 470 standard queen rooms, 191 queen pool view rooms, 16 king pool view rooms, 220 queen lagoon view rooms, and 20 king lagoon view rooms.
Standard King Room at Loews Sapphire Falls – photo gallery
Suites at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort achieves that Caribbean sense of ease in the 83 suites through tasteful, relaxed design and imaginative touches, making every stay at this resort a trip to paradise.
King Suite: A more spacious room at 595 square feet, these rooms offer a dining/living room and a bedroom. There are a total of 10 of these rooms at the hotel.
Kids’ Suite: These suites come in a variety of plans and more than 529 square feet of space. Maximum occupancy of 5. There are a total of 36 of these rooms at the hotel.
Sapphire Suite at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
The Sapphire Suite sleeps 5 and offers 851 square feet, including a large bedroom, dining area, living room with wet bar, and two baths. There are a total of 20 of these rooms at the hotel.
Sapphire Suite at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photo gallery
Hospitality Suite: Perfect for socializing or unwinding, these suites come in at 1,353 square feet. It includes a separate dining area with a wet bar, spacious living area, three bathrooms, and sleeping accommodations for 8 (parlor sleeps 3, connecting sleeping room sleeps an additional 5). There are a total of 15 of these at the hotel.
Presidential Suite: Sapphire Fall’s presidential suite is 1,294 square feet with a large dining room, conference area, separate study area, refrigerator, two bathrooms, Whirlpool Tub, and beautiful furnishings. There are 2 presidential suites at the hotel.
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Dining & lounges – photos, details, & more
- Amatista Cookhouse at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- Drhum Club Kantine at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- New Dutch Trading Co. at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- Strong Water Tavern at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Pool area – photos, details, & more
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Public spaces and meeting areas
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Rooms – photos, details, & more
- Sapphire Falls Resort: Distance from the parks