What are the rooms like at Sapphire Falls Resort?
At Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, you can escape the hustle and bustle of the surrounding city, taking in the flowing waters and lush foliage everywhere you look. With laid-back Caribbean vibes, the rooms at Sapphire are your private vacation oasis. Ocean-blue wall coverings, tiled vanity floors, shiplap headboards, and shabby chic furnishings make you feel like you’re truly on an island getaway.
What are the in-room amenities at Sapphire Falls Resort?
Each and every room at Sapphire Falls features the following amenities:
- 300-thread-count, 100%-cotton bed linens
- 49″ flat panel television with HD channels and On Demand in-room movies and video check-out (fees may apply)
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
- Cuisinart single coffee-pod brewer
- Complimentary wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel. (Upgrade to Premium Plus wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs for $14.95/day)
- Two dual-line telephones (one cordless) with voicemail system
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and vanity area in most guest rooms
- Hair dryer and lighted make-up mirror
- Julien Farel hair- and body-care products
What are the room types at Sapphire Falls Resort?
Sapphire Falls Resort- standard rooms
Standard rooms have three viewing options: standard view, lagoon view, and pool view. They are available in both a two-queen variety (maximum occupancy of five guests, with $25/day rollaway for fifth person) and a king variety (maximum occupancy of four guests). All standard rooms are 321 square feet. Sapphire Falls has 470 standard queen rooms, 191 queen pool-view rooms, 16 king pool-view rooms, 220 queen lagoon-view rooms, and 20 king lagoon-view rooms.
Sapphire Falls Resort- king suites
More spacious at 595 square feet, these rooms offer a living room with adjacent small kitchen, and a separate king bedroom. The bathroom is top-notch with two sinks at the vanity, a large shower, and separate toilet area. There are a total of 10 of these rooms at the hotel.
Sapphire Falls Resort – kids’ suites
Kids’ suites at Sapphire Falls Resort come in a variety of plans and more than 529 square feet of space. Unlike some of the kids’ suites you’ll find at other Universal resorts, this one has a truly separate kids’ bedroom with nautical-themed décor and two twin beds, while the grown-ups have their own space with a king bed. Maximum occupancy of five, with an additional rollaway bed. There are a total of 36 of these rooms at the hotel.
Sapphire Falls Resort – Sapphire suites
The Sapphire suites sleeps five and offer 851 square feet, including a large bedroom, a dining area that seats eight, a living room with full L-shaped sofa and a wet bar, a large shower and separate bath, as well as another half-bathroom. The one bedroom has a king bed, but an adjacent standard queen can be booked with this suite. There are a total of 20 of these rooms at the hotel.
Sapphire Falls Resort – hospitality suites
Perfect for socializing or unwinding, these suites come in at 1,353 square feet. Each suite includes a separate dining area with a wet bar, spacious living area, two bathrooms, and sleeping accommodations for eight (the parlor sleeps three, and the connecting bedroom sleeps an additional five). There are a total of 15 of these at the hotel.
Sapphire Falls – Presidential suite
Sapphire Falls’s presidential suite is 1,294 square feet with a large dining room, conference area, separate study area, refrigerator, two bathrooms, Whirlpool Tub, exercise room, and beautiful furnishings. A long balcony lets guests take in the resort views. There are two presidential suites at the hotel, which sleep up to three, with a rollaway.
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Dining & lounges
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Pool area
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Public spaces
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Rooms
- Sapphire Falls Resort: Distance from the parks