- Sapphire Falls: Rooms
- Sapphire Falls: Public spaces
- Sapphire Falls: Pool area
- Sapphire Falls: Dining & lounges
- Sapphire Falls: Distance from the parks
This page features an extensive photo gallery of the public spaces and meeting areas at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, the one and only preferred on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort.
Sapphire Falls Resort – lobby
Upon walking into the Sapphire Falls lobby, you’ll find what appears to be an island mansion completely restored into an awe-inspiring hotel. The area is detailed with restored wood and stone.
Immediately, your eyes are drawn to the chandelier made of basket material that hangs high over the lobby.
The lobby is also home to a large seating area with a giant television. Strong Water Tavern, the hotel bar, and New Dutch Trading Co., a grab-and-go restaurant, are directly off of the lobby. Universal Orlando’s attraction tickets desk and gift shop are also located here.
These were just our photo highlights. You can view the complete photo gallery at the bottom of the page.
Sapphire Falls Resort – spiral staircase
Sapphire Falls Resort – lagoon and waterfalls
One of the most beautiful parts of Sapphire Falls is its lagoon area. As the water taxis create gentle waves by traveling to and from CityWalk, water splashes down nearby waterfalls.
Here are our photo highlights (you can view the complete photo gallery at the bottom of the page):
Sapphire Falls Resort – pet walk
Pets are welcome at Sapphire Falls Resort! There is a $50-per-night fee (with a $150 maximum), and a limit of two pets per room. You will only be able to stay in a standard queen room on the first floor.
The hotel has a beautiful pet walk area just off of that first floor.
Sapphire Falls Resort – meeting space
Sapphire Falls features 115,000 square feet of meeting space, including a 41,000-square-foot ballroom that is divisible into 12 sections, a 31,000-square-foot hall, 16 breakout rooms, and 27,000 square feet of pre-function space. Attendees can also utilize 11,000 square feet of beautifully-landscaped outdoor function space.
Sapphire Falls Resort’s entrance and lobby – photo gallery
Sapphire Falls Resort’s lagoon and waterfall – photo gallery
Sapphire Falls Resort’s pet walk – photo gallery
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Dining & lounges – photos, details, & more
- Amatista Cookhouse at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- Drhum Club Kantine at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- New Dutch Trading Co. at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- Strong Water Tavern at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Pool area – photos, details, & more
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Public spaces and meeting areas
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Rooms – photos, details, & more
- Sapphire Falls Resort: Distance from the parks