What’s the pool like at Sapphire Falls Resort?
All corners of Loews Sapphire Falls Resort carry a tropical, island theme, and the pool space is no exception, with its 16,000 square-foot, zero-entry pool, and two white-sand beaches. As if that weren’t enough, there’s a children’s splash pad area, a water slide, hot tubs, and a fire pit. The main pool area is heated, and lifeguards are on duty during the pool’s opening hours.
Sapphire Falls Resort – Pool Amenities
Towels and life jackets are available at the pool for guests of the resort, or if you’re looking for the ultimate relaxation experience, you can rent a private cabana which includes a ceiling fan, a flat-screen television, a refrigerator (stocked with water, soda, and fruit), outlets to charge your devices, and a personal server (rental prices range from $50 to $400 per day, depending on the season).
Sapphire Falls Resort – Pool Area Dining
In this unique spot, Drhum Club Kantine is right next to the pool inside a picturesque stone turret. Visit the bar and grill for wings, salads, pizzas, burgers, and fresh seafood fare. Kids will enjoy menu offerings made especially for them, while the adults can kick back with a beer, wine or cocktail.
What are the activities in the pool area?
Check with the hotel concierge to find the scheduled activities for the day, which might include ping pong tournaments, water balloon tosses, games on the outdoor pool table, arts and crafts, hula hoop contests, and more.
Sapphire Falls Resort Pool Area – Photo Gallery
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Dining & Lounges
- Amatista Cookhouse (full-service) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – Photos, Menus, & Reviews
- Drhum Club Kantine (limited-service bar) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- New Dutch Trading Co. (quick-service) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- Strong Water Tavern (full-service bar) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Pool Area
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Public spaces
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Rooms
- Sapphire Falls Resort: Distance From the Parks