What are the rooms like at Royal Pacific Resort?
As close as you can get to the Polynesian without crossing an ocean, Loews Royal Pacific Resort brings the tropical theming right to your room, with tribal patterns and bright pops of exotic color. Here we’ll walk you through our reviews of each room type, with information including room sizes and relevant amenities.
What are the in-room amenities at Royal Pacific Resort?
Here is what you can expect to find in each of Royal Pacific Resort’s hotel rooms:
- Flat panel TVs with HD channels
- Hair dryer and makeup mirror
- iHome clock radio with iPhone docking station
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Keurig coffee maker with gourmet coffee and assorted teas
- Telephone with voicemail system
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
What are the room types at Royal Pacific Resort?
Royal Pacific Resort – standard rooms
Standard rooms at Royal Pacific give guests 335 square feet of paradise, with king or two-queen bed options, and a choice of view: garden rooms include views of the lush foliage outside, or upgrade to a water view for aspects of the hotel’s lagoon pool or the resort waterways.
- 335 square feet; a particular view isn’t guaranteed
- Inventory of 752 rooms: 166 king, 586 double queen
- No sofa bed
- Connecting rooms can be king to double queen or double queen to double queen
- It is possible, though not recommended – given its smaller size – to book five people in a Royal Pacific standard room
Royal Pacific Resort – king suites
You’ll feel like island royalty in a 670 square-foot king suite. Complete with a living room and separate bedroom featuring a king-size bed, there’s plenty of room for entertainment and relaxation here, including a pull-out sofa and desk area, and televisions in both the living- and bedrooms.
- Inventory of 28 rooms
- All rooms include a sofa bed in the living room
- No connecting rooms
Royal Pacific Resort – Jurassic World kids’ suites
The Jurassic World kids’ suites give kids and parents their own separate spaces, with a standard king bedroom for the grown-ups, plus an epic dinosaur-themed room for the kiddos, with dinosaur-wallpaper and “gyrosphere” beds. A combined 670 square feet, the two separate bedrooms are connected and feature a single exterior entrance through the adults’ room (the children’s room opens only into the adults’ room, and not into the hallway), and one shared bathroom.
- Inventory of eight Jurassic World-themed suites
- No sofa bed
- No additional connecting rooms
Royal Pacific Resort – club level rooms
When you upgrade to one of the club level rooms or suites, you’ll get additional perks and privileges, including access to the Royal Club Lounge, where guests can enjoy personalized concierge service, complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon snacks, hors d’oeuvres in the evening, and sweet treats at night. Complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks are available throughout the day, with beer and wine offered in the evenings. Most of the club level rooms are on the top floors of tower three, and are your typical standard rooms (335 square feet).
- Inventory of 36 club-level standard rooms: 21 king, 15 double queen
- Limited sofa beds in king rooms (request only); no sofa beds in double queen rooms
- Connecting rooms are king to double queen only
Royal Pacific also offers hospitality suites and a Presidential suite. Please contact the hotel directly for information about these accommodations.
Royal Pacific Resort – concierge lounge photo gallery
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Dining & lounges
- Bula Bar & Grille (quick-service) at Royal Pacific Resort
- Despicable Me Character Breakfast at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Islands Dining Room (full-service) at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Jake’s American Bar (full-service) at Royal Pacific Resort
- Jake’s Beer Dinner at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Orchid Court Lounge and Sushi Bar (full-service) at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Wantilan Luau at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Distance from the parks
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Pool area
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Public spaces
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Rooms