What’s the pool like at Royal Pacific Resort?
When planning a Universal Orlando Resort vacation, everyone has different priorities – for some travelers, at the top of the list is a fun and exciting pool area, and for others it’s a chill vibe for rest and relaxation. At Royal Pacific Resort, you’ll get the best of both worlds and feel like you’ve been transported to the tropics. One of the most impressive features of this hotel is the lagoon-style, zero-entry swimming pool and its accompanying sandy beach. Kids will love to play in the Royal Bali Sea interactive water play area, and adults will enjoy the private beachfront area and two hot tubs. The main pool area is heated, and lifeguards are on duty during the pool’s opening hours.
Royal Pacific Resort – pool amenities
Towels are available at the pool for guests of the resort, or if you’re looking for the ultimate relaxation experience, you can rent a private cabana which includes a ceiling fan, a flat-screen television, a refrigerator (stocked with water, soda, and fruit), outlets to charge your devices, and a personal server (rental prices range from $50 to $400 per day, depending on the season). The nearby Bula Bar typically has fruit-infused water available to anyone hanging out at at the pool.
Royal Pacific Resort – pool area dining
If all that relaxation is making you peckish, the Bula Bar & Grille will serve drinks and eats right to your lounge chair. Choose from the resort’s famous Shipwrecked Loaded Nachos, or take on the Bula burger, which is topped with Adobe ham, pineapple pico de gallo, and cheddar cheese. If your mouth isn’t already watering, then imagine yourself holding a frosty Maui Sunset Colada cocktail, which features rum and tropical flavors. Right next door, the seasonally-open Bula Ice Bar has ice cream treats during the hotter months.
What are the activities in the pool area?
Check with the hotel concierge to find the scheduled activities for the day, which might include ping pong tournaments, water balloon tosses, pool basketball, arts and crafts, hula hoop contests, and more. Finally, on select evenings, the Royal Pacific pool hosts a torch-lighting ceremony with themed entertainment.
Royal Pacific Resort’s pool area – photo gallery
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Dining & Lounges
- Bula Bar & Grille (quick-service) at Royal Pacific Resort
- Despicable Me Character Breakfast at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Islands Dining Room (full-service) at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Jake’s American Bar (full-service) at Royal Pacific Resort
- Jake’s Beer Dinner at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Orchid Court Lounge and Sushi Bar (full-service) at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Wantilan Luau at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Distance From the Parks
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Pool Area
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Public Spaces
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Rooms