- Royal Pacific: Rooms
- Royal Pacific: Public spaces
- Royal Pacific: Pool area
- Royal Pacific: Dining & lounges
- Royal Pacific: Distance from the parks
This page includes information on and an extensive photo gallery of the pool area at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, one of three premier on-site hotels at Universal Orlando Resort.
Royal Pacific Resort’s pool area – information
At Royal Pacific Resort, you’ll feel like you’ve been transported to the tropics. One of the most impressive features of this hotel is the lagoon-style swimming pool and its accompanying sandy beach. Kids will love to play in the Royal Bali Sea interactive water play area, and adults will enjoy the private beach front area.
The pool and pool area at Royal Pacific Resort include:
- Zero entry
- White sand beach
- Heated pools
- The Royal Bali Sea, an interactive water feature
- Pool bar and eatery
- Pool-side activates for kids, such as ping-pong and hula-hoop contests
- Cabanas for daily rental that include a ceiling fan, flat-panel television, refrigerator (stocked with water, soda, and fruit), outlets, and a personal server (prices range from $50 to $400 per day, depending on the season)
Royal Pacific Resort’s pool area – photo highlights
Ready to relax?
Royal Pacific Resort’s Royal Bali interactive water feature
Cabanas for rent at Royal Pacific Resort’s pool area
View from above of Royal Pacific Resort’s pool area