What’s the pool like at Hard Rock Hotel?
Hang out at the beach and soak up the sun for the day. Hard Rock Hotel’s heated pool area features a zero-entry white sand beach pool, a 260-foot water slide, with lifeguards on duty during pool opening hours. Enjoy the adults-only hot tub, as your favorite tunes fill the air, plus the main pool features an underwater sound system so you’ll never miss a beat.
Hard Rock Hotel – pool amenities
Towels and life jackets are available at the pool for guests of the resort, or if you’re looking for the ultimate relaxation experience, you can rent a private cabana which includes a ceiling fan, a flat-panel television, a refrigerator (stocked with water, soda, and fruit), outlets, and a personal server (prices range from $50 to $400 per day, depending on the season).
Hard Rock Hotel – pool area dining
Visit the pool-side bar and grill, the Beachclub, for cocktails, frozen drinks, nachos, and more, which can all be served right to your poolside lounger.
What are the activities in the pool area?
Check with the hotel concierge to find the scheduled activities for the day, which might include hula hoop tournaments, water balloon tosses, games on the outdoor pool table, arts and crafts, and more. Unique to Hard Rock, you’ll often find DJ sets or live bands playing in the pool areas, especially on the weekends.
Hard Rock Hotel’s pool area – photo gallery
- Acoustic Sunday Brunch at Hard Rock Hotel
- beachclub (full-service bar) at Hard Rock Hotel
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando: Dining & Lounges
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando: Distance From the Parks
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando: Pool Area
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando: Public Spaces
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando: Rooms
- The Kitchen (full-service) at Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
- Velvet Bar at Hard Rock Hotel Orlando – photos, menus, & reviews