Below our information, you’ll find real guest reviews and your chance to submit your opinion.
Hard Rock Cafe Orlando – overview
The largest Hard Rock Cafe in the world has, as one might expect, all the standard trappings of its franchise brethren – classic American cuisine supplemented by a full bar and copious amounts of rock ‘n roll memorabilia. But this being Universal Orlando, the chain takes it to the nth degree, offering the biggest collection of musical artifacts (including entire Elvis, Beatles, and John Lennon rooms that need to be seen to be believed) and attaching Hard Rock Live next-door, which is a 3,000-person concert venue (and the only one of its Hard Rock kind in the world).
Ask for the free guided tours to see such legendary items as Jimi Hendrix’s Red Fender Mustang, pieces of a suite worn by Elvis Presley in the movie Viva Las Vegas, and a jacket James Brown wore multiple times at the Apollo Theater. Then, if you’re still feeling in the rockin’ mood, be sure to check out Hard Rock Hotel, one of Universal’s two Premier hotels.
Hard Rock Cafe Orlando – hours and reservations
8:30 am to midnight.
Call 407-224-2691 for reservations.
Hard Rock Cafe Orlando – menu
- Chicken & Waffles – A golden brown waffle topped with buttermilk fried chicken, smoked bacon and maple syrup reduction.
- Hard Rock Cracked Eggs – Three eggs any style, sausage links or smoked bacon with breakfast potatoes and choice of toast.
- Belgian Waffle – A golden brown waffle topped with maple butter, sliced strawberries and powdered sugar. Served with maple syrup and choice of sausage links or smoked bacon.
- Eggs Benedict – Toasted English muffins topped with Canadian bacon, poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce. Served with breakfast potatoes and fresh fruit.
- So Cal Omelet– Three eggs blended with pico de gallo, mushrooms, and Monterey jack cheese. Topped with avocado and sour cream. Served with breakfast potatoes and choice of toast.
- French Toast – Grilled Texas toast in our cinnamon – vanilla cream, topped with maple butter, sliced strawberries and powdered sugar. Served with choice of sausage links or smoked bacon.
- Roxstars – Two scrambled eggs, served with toast, breakfast potatoes, choice of sausage links or smoked bacon.
- Smoked Bacon
- Sausage Links
- English Muffin
- French Toast
- Three Eggs
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Seasonal Fruit
- Salted Caramel Cafe
- Irish Kiss
- Bloody Mary
- Big Kablue-na
- Jumbo Combo – Signature Wings, Onion Rings, Tupelo Chicken Tenders, Southwest Spring Rolls with Parmesan flatbread and bruschetta. Served with honey mustard, hickory barbecue and blue cheese dressing.
- Classic Nachos – Tortilla chips piled high and layered with three bean mix, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, pico de gallo, jalapeños and green onions. Garnished with sour cream. Add southwest chicken* or fajita beef* for a little extra.
- Tupelo Chicken Tenders – Hand-breaded, lightly fried tenderloins of chicken, served with mustard and hickory barbecue sauces.
- Potato Skins – Crispy potato skins filled with our homemade cheese sauce, smoked bacon and green onions. Served with a side of sour cream.
- Margherita Flatbread – Crispy flatbread with sliced roma tomatoes, basil and herb sauce, roasted garlic, romano and mozzarella cheeses, fresh basil and a drizzle of garlic aioli.
- Grilled Vegetable Flatbread – Crispy flatbread topped with grilled vegetables: bell peppers, tomato, onion, mushroom, asparagus, roasted garlic with mozzarella and tomato sauce.
- Wings – Jumbo wings, coated with our signature smoked dry rub, slow roasted and served with blue cheese and carrot and celery sticks. Choice of Buffalo style or grilled with our Classic Rock, Tangy or Heavy Metal sauces or dry seasoned.
- Balsamic Tomato Bruschetta – Toasted artisan bread topped with herb cream cheese and marinated Roma tomatoes and fresh basil, served with a drizzle of basil oil and shaved Parmesan.
- Southwest Chicken Flatbread – Crispy flatbread with grilled chicken, pico de gallo, roasted red peppers, green onion, avocado, mozzarella and spicy jalapeno sauce.
- Pepperoni Flatbread – Crispy flatbread with tomato sauce, mozzarella, provolone and romano cheese with a drizzle of garlic oil and topped with zesty pepperoni.
Dressings include ranch, honey mustard, Caesar, blue cheese, balsamic vinaigrette, lite Italian and oil & vinegar.
- Caesar Salad – Romaine lettuce tossed in our homemade Caesar dressing, topped with garlic croutons and shaved Parmesan cheese. Add grilled chicken,* grilled shrimp* or grilled salmon* for a little extra.
- Grilled Chicken Arugula Salad – Baby arugula, thinly sliced grilled chicken, spicy pecans, dried cranberries and fresh oranges tossed in lemon balsamic vinaigrette, topped with crumbled feta cheese.
- Southern Salad – Fresh field greens and kale tossed in a cider vinaigrette with homemade pickles, vine ripened tomatoes, candied bacon, roasted corn, praline pecans and hard boiled eggs. Topped with crispy Southern fried chicken, buttermilk remoulade and a tangy barbeque drizzle.
- Fajitas – Your choice of grilled chicken, beef or shrimp, served with pico de gallo, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese, fresh guacamole, sour cream and warm tortillas. (Duo Combo, Trio Combo, Grilled Beef, Grilled Chicken, Grilled Shrimp)
- Twisted Mac, Chicken & Cheese – Cavatappi macaroni tossed in a three-cheese sauce with roasted red peppers, topped with Parmesan parsley bread crumbs and grilled chicken breast.
- New York Strip Steak – USDA choice 28-day aged 12-oz New York strip steak, seasoned and fire-grilled just the way you like it. Topped with maître d’ butter and served with hash brown waffles and seasonal veggie. Add a shrimp skewer for extra.
- Grilled Norwegian Salmon – 8-oz filet, wrapped in cedar paper, grilled tender and drizzled with sweet and spicy barbecue sauce with maître de butter. Served with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes and seasonal veggie.
- Cowboy Rib Eye – USDA choice 28-day aged 16-oz bone-in rib eye steak, grilled to perfection, topped with maître d’ butter. Served with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes and seasonal veggie.*
Add a shrimp skewer for extra.
- Artisan Fries – Chili spiced fries with chipotle garlic ketchup – Parmesan romano fries with garlic aioli – Herb and garlic fries with chimichurri mayo
Served with seasoned fries, cowboy beans and citrus coleslaw. Add a Caesar or House Salad for extra.
- Hickory- Smoked Barbecue Combo – Your choice of ribs, chicken or pulled pork. – (Duo Combo or Trio Combo)
- Hickory Smoked Ribs – St. Louis-style ribs, rubbed with our signature seasonings and basted with hickory barbecue sauce.
- Barbecue Chicken – Half chicken, brined then basted with our hickory barbecue sauce and roasted until fork-tender.
Served with seasoned fries, cowboy beans and citrus coleslaw. Add a Caesar or house salad for extra.
- Hickory-Smoked Pulled Pork – Hand-pulled smoked pork with hickory barbecue sauce on toasted brioche.
- The Texan – Choice of hickory-smoked pulled pork or chicken with chipotle barbecue sauce, cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, crispy fried jalapeños and onions, piled high on toasted brioche. Go bigger (10-oz) for a little extra.
- Hickory-Smoked Pulled Chicken – Smoked chicken, hand-pulled with hickory barbecue sauce on toasted brioche.
Grilled medium well (unless specified otherwise) and served on toasted brioche bun with seasoned fries and special sauce.
- Original Legendary® Burger – 1/2-lb Certified Angus Beef® burger topped with smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, golden fried onion ring, crisp lettuce and vine ripened tomato.
- The Big Cheeseburger – Topped with your choice of three thick slices of American, Monterey Jack, cheddar or Swiss cheese, served with crisp lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and red onion.
- Veggie Leggie – Topped with a grilled portobello mushroom, zucchini, yellow squash and roasted red pepper. Served on a toasted bun with mayo, leaf lettuce, sliced tomato and grilled sweet onions.
- Local Legendary® – Ask your server or check your table top menu for more details.
- Hickory Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburger – Basted with hickory barbecue sauce and topped with caramelized onions, cheddar cheese, smoked bacon, crisp lettuce and vine-ripened tomato.
All our sandwiches are served with seasoned fries and citrus coleslaw. Sub onion rings or add a Caesar or House Salad for extra.
- Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Sandwich – Toasted brioche bun with honey mustard, topped with smoked bacon, melted Jack cheese, grilled chicken, dijon mayonnaise, iceberg lettuce and a slice of vine-ripened tomato.
- Classic Club Sandwich – Toasted sourdough bread layered with rich mayonnaise, iceberg lettuce, vine-ripened tomato, smoked bacon and thinly sliced grilled chicken.
- Hot Fudge Brownie – Ben & Jerry’s® vanilla ice cream and hot fudge on a fresh homemade brownie, topped with chopped walnuts, chocolate sprinkles, fresh whipped cream and a cherry.
- Cheescake made with Oreo® pieces – A generous helping of Oreo® cookies baked in our rich and creamy NY-style cheesecake, with a decadent Oreo® cookie crust.
- Homestyle Apple Cobler – Thick, juicy apples are mixed with the finest spices and baked until golden brown. Served warm with vanilla ice cream, topped with walnuts and Ghirardelli® caramel sauce.
- Ben & Jerry’s® Ice Cream – Chocolate or Vanilla – Small or Large
- Salted Caramel Cafe – Tia Maria, Baileys Irish Cream, Monin Salted Caramel, half & half, topped with whipped cream, caramel corn and caramel sauce.
- Iced Caramel – Baileys Irish Cream, Disaronno Amaretto, Monin Salted Caramel, shaken with half & half and topped with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
- Chocolate Molten Cake – Dense, chocolaty cake with a lava-like center of rich, oozing molten chocolate. Served warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Twisted Shakes – Contain alcohol – Chocolate Cherry Soda Shake, Vanilla Rock Beer Shake – Twist & Shout Shake
- Hot beverages – Coffee, Decaf, Hot Chocolate, Specialty teas
- Irish Kiss – Jameson Irish Whiskey, Baileys Irish Cream and Monin Spiced Brown Sugar, topped with whipped cream, chocolate morsels and chocolate syrup.
- Cordials – Sandeman Ruby Port, Disaronno Amaretto, Kahlúa, Baileys Original Irish Cream, Cointreau orange liqueur, Frangelico, Grand Marnier
- Classic Milkshakes – Vanilla or chocolate Ben & Jerry’s® ice cream
10 and under
- Buddy Jr’s. Bangin Burger with Cheese – A smaller version of the Hard Rock Cafe burger with American Cheese on a classic bun served with fries.
- Ain’t Nothin’ But A Hot Dog’ – All-beef hot dog served on a bun with fries.
- The Mac Daddy Mac n’ Cheese – Twisted macaroni & a creamy cheese sauce served with garlic toast and choice of a side kick.
- Styler’s Off-The-Hook Fish Sticks – Crispy fish sticks served with fries and a side of ketchup and tartar sauce.
- Twisted ‘N Tasty Cavatappi Pasta – Twisted cavatappi pasta topped with marinara sauce and served with broccoli
- Razzi’s™ Redonkulous Chicken Tenders – Hand-Breaded chicken tenderloins, fried golden brown served with fries. Comes with honey mustard & BBQ sauce on the side.
- Sir Kingston’s Classic Cheese Pizza Pizza – Pizza with red sauce topped with Mozzarella cheese and finished with grated Romano cheese served with a choice of a side kick.
- Skiddley’s Not-so-Diddly Chicken Breast – Grilled chicken breast served with broccoli.
- Kid’s Salad Chillin’ with Chicken – Mixed greens with diced chicken, monterey jack and cheddar cheeses. Served with carrot sticks.
- Encores – Roxtar’s™ Thick Shake or Root Beer Float for a little more – Hot Fudge Sundae for a little more
Hard Rock Cafe Orlando – photos
Hard Rock Cafe Orlando – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Bigfire at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Bread Box Handcrafted Sandwiches at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Breakfast options at Universal Orlando
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Cold Stone Creamery at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Hot Dog Hall of Fame at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Pat O’Brien’s at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Starbucks Coffee at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Universal CityWalk food court: BK Whopper Bar, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Panda Express – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Universal CityWalk Orlando – restaurants
- VIVO Italian Kitchen at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Voodoo Doughnut at Universal CityWalk Orlando – Full Menu, HD Photos, & Details