Welcome to the hottest cool-down spot in all of Minion Land – Freeze Ray Pops! Indulge in a character-inspired pop to get some sweet relief from a hot day in the parks.
What is Freeze Ray Pops?
Chill out in the most villainous way possible with the irresistible lineup at Freeze Ray Pops! Inspired by iconic characters Gru, Vector, and our favorite Minions, these frozen delights are the ultimate remedy for scorching summer days.
Where is Freeze Ray Pops located?
Freeze Ray Pops – hours and reservations
Operating hour information has not been released yet for Freeze Ray Pops, but it will not require reservations.
What is Freeze Ray Pops Opening Date?
June 16, 2023
What’s on the menu at Freeze Ray Pops?
Minion – $8.99
Gru – $8.99
Mango – $5.99
Strawberry – $5.99
Coconut – $5.99
Blueberry Lemonade – $5.99
Cotton Candy – $5.99
Cheesecake – $5.99
Lemon Mint – $5.99
Cookies & Cream – $5.99
H20+ – $6.00
Powerade – $5.50
Freeze Ray Pops – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Bake My Day at Universal Studios Florida
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem at Universal Studios Florida
- Evil Stuff at Universal Studios Florida
- Freeze Ray Pops (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Illumination Theater at Universal Studios Florida
- Illumination’s Minion Café (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Illumination’s Villain-Con Minion Blast at Universal Studios Florida
- Pop-A-Nana (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida