Below our information you’ll find real guest reviews & your chance to submit your opinion.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley
Quick-service ice cream shop open all day long and serving a truly varied assortment of flavors (in addition to other snacks).
Two sentence insider summary
Roughly two dozen bizarre, exclusive flavors – such as clotted cream, sticky toffee, and chocolate chili – are offered some of soft serve and others as hard pack (scooped). Other goodies available: pastries, tarts, scones, sweet cakes, cookies, and drinks, which include bottled Pumpkin Juice, water, and several different varieties of tea.
Ice cream served in a cup $4.99; in a waffle cone $5.99; or in a souvenir glass $10.99.
Sample ice cream flavors
- Banana (soft serve)
- Orange Marmalade (soft serve)
- Toffee Apple (soft serve)
- Pistachio (soft serve)
- Butterbeer (soft serve)
- Earl Grey & Lavender (hard pack)
- Chocolate Chili (hard pack)
- Clotted Cream (hard pack)
- Apple Crumble (hard pack)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding (hard pack)
- Strawberry and Peanut-Butter (hard pack)
Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlor – photo gallery
Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlor – real guest reviews
Submit your review
Florean Fortescue's is a bit sparse and utilitarian in decoration compared to other Diagon Alley shops and stores,. However, the ice cream is terrific. Harry Potter supernerds (such as I) may be momentarily disappointed: this shop does NOT sell "choco-nut" sundaes which Harry gets (for free!) in the third book. However, any disappointment is soon dispersed as what Florean's does have is delicious. I have not tried all the flavors, but I'm going to have a really hard time not choosing Earl Grey and the Strawberry/Peanut Butter combo for the rest of my life. They are superb and complement one another perfectly. I want some right now. . it's too bad you can't magically summon food.
The ice cream here is phenomenal. I tried Earl Grey & Lavender, Chocolate & Raspberry, and the butter better. I will have dreams about the earl grey. So light, so delicious.
Some things to know:
- You get 2 scoops of any two flavors you'd like in the cup or waffle cone.
- There are NO samples, but if you don't like the flavor, you can tell them and they will make you a new one.
- You can get the butter beer ice cream next door at the butter beer shop for half the wait (or less)
- It's $5 a cup. Totally worth it.
Although the shop itself wasn't very "Harry Potter" theme-like, I would definitely stop by here!
Did you know that you can get two separate flavors when you order the scooped icecream? No extra charge. So you can try the strawberry peanut butter and the chocolate raspberry!
Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlor – map
Click any marker to display the attraction or venue name. To scroll or zoom, use the controls on the bottom-right of the map. You may also switch to different map views by using the buttons on the bottom-left of the map.
- Carkitt Market at Universal Studios Florida
- Diagon Alley Shopping at Universal Studios Florida
- Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlor at Universal Studios Florida
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts at Universal Studios Florida
- Horizont Alley at Universal Studios Florida
- Knockturn Alley shopping at Universal Studios Florida
- London waterfront at Universal Studios Florida
- Ollivander’s Wand Shop – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida
- Tales of Beedle the Bard & Celestina Warbeck at Universal Studios Florida
- The Hogwarts Express at Universal Orlando Resort