- Surfside: Rooms
- Surfside: Public spaces
- Surfside: Pool area
- Surfside: Dining & lounges
- Surfside: Distance from the parks
This page includes descriptions and photos of each room type available at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites, one of two value hotels at Universal Orlando Resort.
Surfside Inn and Suites – in-room standard amenities
Here is what you can expect to find in each of Surfside Inn and Suites’s two room types:
These family suites, which are designed to sleep six, are designed to feel like a spacious beach retreat. They include a kitchenette area, a “cool” in-room picnic table for meal and/or family time, and a bathroom with separate bath and vanity areas.
- Two 43” flat-panel televisions with HD channels and on-demand in-room movies (fees apply)
- One in each bedroom
- Mini refrigerator
- Small sink
- Cuisinart coffee brewer
- Disposable coffee cups
- Disposable plastic glasses
- Disposable plastic plates
- Individually-wrapped plastic flatware
- Plastic ice bucket with liner
- Picnic table with bench, two chairs, and a stool (seating six)
- Electrical outlets, phone jack, and data port
- Bedroom #1
- Two queen-size beds
- Bedroom #2
- One queen bed
- Two bathrooms
- Bathroom one contains two sinks and a vanity
- Bathroom two contains tub/shower combination, a retractable clothesline, and a toilet
- HVAC controls connected to smart room technology, allowing guests to set desired temperature
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe large enough for laptop and camera
- Free in-room wireless high-speed internet access
- One telephone – single line and voicemail
Surfside Inn and Suites’s standard rooms are “bright, beachy, open, and soothing,” inviting the Florida sun in.
- 43″ flat panel television with HD channels
- HVAC controls connected to Smart Room technology
- Complimentary wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- Upgrade to Premium Plus wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs ($14.95/day)
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and vanity area
- Surf and Sand hair- and body-care products
Surfside Inn and Suites – two-bedroom suites
The two-bedroom suites have three viewing options – standard, pool, and water view – and are 440 square feet.
Surfside has 261 standard suites, 75 pool-view suites, and 54 water-view suites.
Two-bedroom suite at Surfside Inn and Suites – photo gallery
Surfside Inn and Suites – standard rooms
Standard rooms have two viewing options: standard view and pool view. They are only available in one configuration: two queen beds, which have a maximum occupancy of five guests (with $25/day rollaway for fifth person) and which are 313 square feet.
Surfside has 175 standard queen rooms and 185 pool-view queen rooms.
Standard room at Surfside Inn and Suites – photo gallery
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Dining & lounges – photos, details, & more
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Distance from the parks
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Pool area – photos, details, & more
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Rooms – photos, details, & more
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Public spaces