- Surfside: Rooms
- Surfside: Public spaces
- Surfside: Pool area
- Surfside: Dining & lounges
- Surfside: Distance from the parks
This page includes information, photo tours, and an HD video of the transportation between Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal Orlando Resort parks (Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay)
Transportation options to CityWalk, Universal Studios Florida, and Islands of Adventure
Since Surfside Inn and Suites sits on a different plot of (Universal-owned) land, it’s not connected to the main campus of Universal Orlando via the waterway that links the premier and preferred hotels to CityWalk and the theme parks.
Instead, visitors will need to take a dedicated shuttle (or, possibly, walk, but the distance and traffic between the Endless Summer Resort complex and Universal Orlando proper will prohibit this for many). Universal operates buses that run continuously between the hotel and the general guest drop-off area near the Universal parking garages, as seen on the OI Google map. The shuttles are ADA compatible, and they operate from one hour before Early Park Admission starts until 2:00 am every single day. There is one pick-up point at Surfside, near the lobby, and the trip itself is only about 10 minutes. In general, the system works well, with a new bus arriving about every 15 minutes. However, do be aware that, when leaving Universal to go back to Surfside Inn and Suites, the line can get long at peak time (typically, when both theme parks are closing).
Transportation to Volcano Bay
A shuttle will carry guests from Surfside Inn and Suites directly to the Volcano Bay water theme park, located on the edge of Universal Orlando’s main campus (right next-door to Cabana Bay Beach Resort). The bus leaves approximately every 15 minutes.
Do you have a question about staying at Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites? Please let us know by posting in our OI Community on Facebook.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Dining & lounges – photos, details, & more
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Distance from the parks
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Pool area – photos, details, & more
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Rooms – photos, details, & more
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Public spaces