What are the rooms like at Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites?
With a fun beach vibe, the Universal design team really outdid themselves with all the décor and amenities that they’ve packed into the family-friendly value rooms at Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites. With clean lines and lots of light-wood finishes, you’ll also find blue accents and playful design touches, such as artwork depicting the beach at sunset (it’s a recurring theme throughout the entire hotel). With only two types of rooms, booking here is pleasantly straightforward and will depend on how many people you have in your traveling party and how much space you think you’ll need.
Read on for more information to compare and contrast the standard rooms and the two-bedroom suites.
Dockside Inn and Suites – in-room amenities
Here is what you can expect to find in each of the two room types that Dockside Inn and Suites offers:
- One 43″ flat-panel television, with HD channels
- HVAC controls connected to smart room technology
- Complimentary wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- Upgrade to Premium Plus wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs ($14.95/day)
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Alarm clock
- Surf and Sand hair- and body-care products
- Two flat-panel televisions, with HD channels and on-demand in-room movies (fees apply)
- Mini refrigerator
- Small sink
- Cuisinart coffee brewer
- Disposable coffee cups
- Disposable plastic glasses
- Disposable plastic plates
- Individually wrapped plastic flatware
- Plastic ice bucket with liner
- Picnic table with bench, two chairs, and a stool (seating six)
- Electrical outlets, phone jack, and data port
- HVAC controls connected to smart room technology, allowing guests to set desired temperature
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe large enough for laptop and camera
- Free in-room wireless high-speed internet access
- One telephone – single line and voicemail
What are the room types at Dockside Inn and Suites?
Dockside Inn and Suites – standard rooms
When booking a standard room, you can choose from a standard- or pool-view room. Other than the view, the room types are the same – they are 313 square feet, contain two queen beds, and feature a maximum occupancy of five guests, if you opt for a rollaway at $25 per night.
Dockside Inn and Suites – two-bedroom suite
The two-bedroom suites also have two viewing options – standard and pool – and are 440 square feet. The main room has two queen beds and a 49″ flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. Adjacent to the main sleeping area is a small kitchenette with drawers and shelves, a mini-fridge, a sink, microwave, and coffee maker. Each hotel room has two bathroom sinks and a separate bathroom area with a shower over the tub. The second bedroom has one more queen bed and its own (slightly smaller) 43″ wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites: Dining & lounges
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites: Distance from the parks
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites: Pool areas
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites: Rooms
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites: Public spaces