What is DreamWorks Destination?
Billed as a “first-of-its-kind interactive character experience,” DreamWorks Destination allows guests to meet-‘n-greet, take photos, and, even, dance with a coterie of DreamWorks Animation characters, including from the Trolls, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar, and Shrek movies. They come out in two different sets of three, along with some dancing-human counterparts, and perform on a circular stage, with character posters and the iconic DreamWorks logo (that’s the boy fishing off of the crescent moon) providing the background. Audiences get to watch – and move along – all around the performers.
Additionally, there are three selfie spots arrayed nearby the show building, where visitors can snap a photo against a backdrop that’s themed to one DreamWorks property or another: the film Spirit Untamed or the television shows Trolls: TrollsTopia and Gabby’s Dollhouse.
Where is DreamWorks Destination located?
DreamWorks Destination – height restrictions and other factors
Unknown yet, but we expect it to be very similar to its predecessor Barney show – which is to say, accessible to all.
What are the showtimes for DreamWorks Destination?
Check back soon!
What was DreamWorks Destination’s premiere date?
May 28, 2021
DreamWorks Destination – OI fun fact
Check back soon!
DreamWorks Destination – photo gallery
DreamWorks Destination – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Animal Actors on Location! at Universal Studios Florida
- Curious George Goes to Town at Universal Studios Florida
- DreamWorks Destination at Universal Studios Florida
- E.T. Adventure at Universal Studios Florida
- Fievel’s Playland at Universal Studios Florida
- KidZone Pizza Company (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster at Universal Studios Florida