Temporarily Closed to General Admission – Available on VIP Tour
What is Cafe La Bamba?
Boasting a southwestern motif and serving Mexican-American dishes, Cafe La Bamba is currently used as a private dining location for VIP Tours. This venue offers its selective guests a quick-service option that is richer in appearance and more savory in taste than Universal’s other counter-service restaurants.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, soda, or beer, you can visit Carmen’s Veranda out in front of Cafe La Bamba. This walk-up drink stand has no reservations or VIP experience required.
Where is Cafe La Bamba located?
Cafe La Bamba – hours and reservations
Cafe La Bamba only serves private meals for VIP Tours, so there aren’t any opening hours or reservations available to regular theme-park guests. Carmen’s Veranda is open during park hours (but opening times are subject to change).
Cafe La Bamba – OI fun facts
Cafe La Bamba was originally designed as part of a “Hollywood Hotel” façade, and, as such, the venue went unused for many years. It later became home to Universal’s Superstar Breakfast and then briefly served lunch on a seasonal basis before assuming its current, exclusive role as a private lunch location for VIP Tours.
What’s on the menu at Cafe La Bamba?
Because the venue isn’t currently open to the public, you’ll have to purchase a VIP Tour experience to find out!
Cafe La Bamba – photo gallery
Cafe La Bamba – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Cafe La Bamba at Universal Studios Florida
- Central Park Crepes (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Mel’s Drive-In (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Schwab’s Pharmacy (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- The Bourne Stuntacular at Universal Studios Florida
- TODAY Cafe (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Universal Orlando’s Horror Make-Up Show at Universal Studios Florida