What is Bone Chillin’?
Bone Chillin’ is an eerily themed food-and-beverage joint that acts as a stand-alone extension to Universal Studios’ Classic Monster Cafe, offering a variety of typical theme-park snacks and frozen drinks. Topped with three rotating, life-sized Universal Monsters, this centrally located spot is hard to miss.
Where is Bone Chillin’ located?
Bone Chillin’ – hours and reservations
Bone Chillin’ is typically open from 11:00 am to park close, but this is, of course, subject to change.
What’s on the menu at Bone Chillin’?
Bavarian Pretzel – $8.49
Churro – $6.19
With chocolate sauce
Chips – $3.49
ICEE – $5.50
Coca-Cola Freestyle Souvenir Cup – $16.99
Extra day of refills for Freestyle Cup – $9.99
Powerade – $5.00
Fruit Punch, Mountain Berry Blast
Niagra Bottled Water – $3.50
20.-oz Draft Beer – $9.49
Souvenir Pilsner – $12.49
Refill Pilsner – $8.49
20.-oz Draft Beer – $10.49
Souvenir Pilsner – $13.49
Refill Pilsner – $9.49
Frozen Slush Drinks – $13.49
Choice of rum, whiskey, tequila, or vodka
Slush flavors: Coca Cola, Pina Colada, Margarita, or Cherry Limeade
Bone Chillin’ – photo gallery
Bone Chillin’ – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Bone Chillin’ (Quick-Service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem at Universal Studios Florida
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit at Universal Studios Florida
- Shrek 4-D at Universal Studios Florida
- Studio Sweets at Universal Studios
- Transformers: The Ride – 3D at Universal Studios Florida
- Universal Music Plaza at Universal Studios Florida
- Universal Studios’ Classic Monsters Cafe (Quick-Service)