Dates of operation
June 7, 1990 to January 7, 2019
Former two-sentence insider summary
Formerly located right in the entry area of Universal Studios Florida, Beverly Hills Boulangerie offered a refreshing mix of sandwiches and sweets. This was also the most convenient restaurant open for breakfast at the park.
Beverly Hills Boulangerie at Universal Studios Florida.
Why did it close?
Universal shuttered its 19-year-old eatery for an “exciting new dining concept.” No word yet on what, exactly, this will entail.
What replaced it?
Entrees were $6 to $10 per person.
Former sample menu
Smoked Turkey Croissant Sandwich with Potato Salad $8.99
Roast Beef Sandwich with Potato Salad $8.99
Soup & Salad $6.19
Beverly Hills Boulangerie – photo gallery
Beverly Hills Boulangerie – real guest reviews
Submit your review
This is probably my favorite place to eat in Universal Studios. Last time I was there, I got a croissant sandwich with potato salad and it was amazing. Its a great place to have a nice lunch and the food is always good. Along with their sandwiches, they have fantastic sweets and cheesecakes. My personal favorite is the strawberry cheesecake. I have yet to find a better strawberry cheesecake and I get it every time I go. I have not found one thing that was not good here, and usually there is good seat availability. Definitely give this place a try!
Often we find others wondering where to get a delicious inexpensive meal for breakfast before the parks. Since we began going to Universal in 2009, Beverly Hills Boulangerie has always been our go to when beginning our day in the Studios. We are a family of 4 and we look forward to our early meal here. Our last visit was no exception. We found the staff to be friendly and the service fast as usual. The added bonus of the 10% annual pass discount meant we got a hot and tasty meal with nice seating for under $20 in a theme park. We found a table for four and planned out our day while enjoying our bacon, egg,and cheese croissants with a side of fruit. Next, with full stomachs and smiles on our faces we headed to Despicable Me. I couldn't get the visions of the yummy desserts that were on display at Beverly Hills Boulangerie out of my head and wouldn't you know we returned later, and on our way out for an afternoon break, grabbed a piece of Death by caramel cheesecake to enjoy poolside at the Royal Pacific. The cheesecake was just as fresh and delicious as the breakfast offering. Can't wait to continue our ritual in the summer of 2014.
I am not normally a person who gives reviews however I have to say that the staff on the counter at the Boulangerie are ignorant, incompetent and rude. I had to complain several times during the queue as we were totally ignored after placing our order and when we eventually reached the till with our purchase of 3 coffees and 2 croissants, there was nobody to complete the purchase. We waited along with others while staff just messed about, until I had to ask several times if we could pay. It really was the worst service I have ever experienced anywhere, and I told them. I had to give it 1 star as you are unable to give less!!
- A Celebration of Harry Potter 2018 – complete insider’s guide
- A Day in the Park with Barney at Universal Studios Florida
- Beetlejuice’s Graveyard Revue at Universal Studios Florida
- Beverly Hills Boulangerie (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Dragon Challenge at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Emeril’s Orlando at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, & details
- Flying Fish Market at Universal Studios Florida
- Halloween 2020 at Universal Orlando Resort – complete insider’s guide
- Honk Honkers (candy store) at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Superstar Character Breakfast at Universal Studios Florida
- Terminator 2 3D at Universal Studios Florida
- The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Twister: Ride It Out at Universal Studios Florida
- Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular at Universal Studios Florida