What is Beat Builders?
Beat Builders consists of four construction workers who halt progress on Universal’s latest improvement project to put on a percussion show. The crew utilizes buckets, scaffolding, wrench xylophones, and nearly everything in between to hype up the crowd. Think Stomp, but with Universal Orlando Resort’s trademark humor.
Where is Beat Builders located?
Beat Builders – height restrictions and other factors
None. Since this show takes place in the open street, it is accessible to all guests (and doesn’t feature Express Pass access).
What are the showtimes for Beat Builders?
Beat Builders takes place about six times daily. The first show is usually around 10:30 am, with repeat performances occurring approximately every hour thereafter.
Sample summer schedule
10:40 am, 11:40 am, 1:10 pm, 2:10 pm, 3:30 pm, 4:30 pm
What was The Blues Brothers Show’s premiere date?
September 5, 2015
Beat Builders – photo gallery
Beat Builders – real guest reviews
Submit your review
- Beat Builders at Universal Studios Florida
- Finnegan’s Bar & Grill (full-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Louie’s Italian Restaurant (quick-service) at Universal Studios Florida
- Marilyn & the Diamond Bellas at Universal Studios Florida
- Sing It! at Universal Studios Florida
- Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios Florida
- Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon at Universal Studios Florida
- The Blues Brothers Show at Universal Studios Florida