- Aventura: Rooms
- Aventura: Public spaces
- Aventura: Pool area
- Aventura: Dining & lounges
- Aventura: Distance from the parks
This page includes descriptions and photos of each room type available at Aventura Hotel, one of two prime value hotels on-site at Universal Orlando Resort.
Aventura Hotel – rooms overview
All 600 of Aventura’s rooms feature a clean, simple, refreshing feel – something which Universal says is perfect to “rest the mind and body,” particularly after a long day at the parks. They feature a refreshing color palette: light wooden (tile) floors (which help to separate Aventura from the other on-site hotels by themselves), white furniture with black trim, and chairs and wallpaper that are burnt orange and eggplant. A series of floor-to-ceiling decorative glass panels provide privacy at the vanity that is situated next to the bathroom, and the rooms’ windows are similarly floor-to-ceiling, as well.
Best of all, however, each room comes equipped with a tablet that allows guests to: (a) control the television, lights, and air-conditioning; (b) order room service (something which guests at Cabana Bay Beach Resort, the other prime value on-site hotel, can’t receive at all); and (c) check out the Official Universal Orlando app, which contains parks maps, hours, and wait times.
Beyond the high-tech functionality, expect to see the usual features that you’ve experienced at the other on-site venues: complimentary wi-fi, a coffee maker, in-room safe, and two-compartment bathrooms. There will also be more charging stations (both here in the guest rooms and also in the common areas) than at any of the other on-site properties, meaning it’ll be easier than ever to have all of your various mobile devices replenished and ready to go.
Aventura Hotel – in-room standard amenities
Each and every room at Aventura features the following amenities:
- In-room tablet to control many of the room’s features
- 300-thread-count, 100%-cotton bed linens
- 43″ flat panel television with HD channels
- HVAC controls connected to Smart Room technology
- Cuisinart single coffee-pod brewer
- Complimentary wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- Upgrade to Premium Plus wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs ($14.95/day)
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and vanity area
- Mounted hairdryer
- Zero% hair- and body-care products
Aventura Hotel – standard rooms
Standard rooms have two viewing options: standard view and Skyline View, which is reserved for the top few floors and which command sweeping views of both Universal and the city of Orlando. They are available in both a two-queen variety (maximum occupancy of five guests, with $25/day rollaway for fifth person) and a king variety (maximum occupancy of four guests); the former are 314 square feet, while the latter are 258.
Aventura has 338 standard queen rooms, 139 queen Skyline View rooms, and 54 king rooms.
Standard room at Universal’s Aventura Hotel – photo gallery
Aventura Hotel – deluxe rooms
The deluxe rooms are essentially the same as their standard counterpart, but just a bit bigger – both the deluxe double queen and king rooms are 385 square feet.
Aventura has 42 deluxe queen rooms and 14 deluxe kings.
Deluxe room at Universal’s Aventura Hotel – photo gallery
Aventura Hotel – kids’ suites
Aventura contains 13 kids’ suites, which contain an adjoining room (which can be separated by a curtain) for the children to reside in. They are 591 square feet and sleep a total of five, including two twin beds for the kids and a couch that converts into a deluxe foam bed on the adults’ side.
Kids’ suite at Universal’s Aventura Hotel – photo gallery
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel: Dining & lounges – photos, details, & more
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel: Distance from the parks
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel: Pool area – photos, details, & more
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel: Public spaces
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel: Rooms – photos, details, & more