- Aventura: Rooms
- Aventura: Public spaces
- Aventura: Pool area
- Aventura: Dining & lounges
- Aventura: Distance from the parks
This page includes information on and an extensive photo gallery of the pool area at Universal’s Aventura Hotel, one of two prime value on-site hotels at Universal Orlando Resort.
Aventura’s pool area – information
Much like the rest of Aventura Hotel, the pool is no frills – there’s neither a water slide nor cabanas, for example, and only certain sections are zero-entry. But it’s just as streamlined as the rest of the grounds, complementing the theme well, and when combined with Bar Sol’s more exotic menu, the pool area more than gets the job done. (Plus, don’t forget that Volcano Bay is only a short, five-minute walk away, replete with its own exclusive entrance for Aventura guests.)
There is one extra here, however, that we would be remiss to not point out: just like at Hard Rock Hotel, Aventura’s pool comes equipped with underwater speakers. It sounds small, we know, but trust us – it’s a little touch that has an outsize effect.
The overall pool area, meanwhile, will consist of a hot tub, splash pad for the kids, fire pit, and, of course, a bar and grill, which will serve up snacks, beer, wine, and frozen drinks.
Here are all the stats you need to know for Aventura Hotel’s pool area:
- 4,745-square-foot pool
- Children’s play area with pop-up jets
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- Pool-side bar (Bar Sol)
Aventura Hotel’s pool area – photo highlights
Aventura’s pool area – photo gallery
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel: Dining & lounges – photos, details, & more
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel: Distance from the parks
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel: Pool area – photos, details, & more
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel: Public spaces
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel: Rooms – photos, details, & more