What is Auntie Anne’s?
Helping Spider-Man protect New York City can work up quite the appetite – luckily, Marvel Super Hero Island offers just the place to sate it. From salty pretzels to sugary pretzel nuggets, there’s something for everyone to enjoy at Auntie Anne’s. If you’re looking for something refreshing, you’re in luck – the location also offers delicious lemonade that will give you just the right amount of a sugar rush needed for a full day in the parks. Just don’t forget to grab one of the signature dips to accompany your salty or sweet snack – you can’t go wrong with cheese or sweet glaze!
Where is Auntie Anne’s located?
Auntie Anne’s – hours and reservations
Auntie Anne’s is typically open during park hours, but this is subject to change.
What was Auntie Anne’s opening date?
December 11, 2016
What’s on the menu at Auntie Anne’s?
Jumbo Dog – $13.49
Jumbo Cheese Dog – $13.49
Pretzel Nuggets – $7.79
Original, Cinnamon Sugar
Pretzels – $7.79
Pretzel Dips – $1.29
Honey Mustard, Cheese, Light Cream Cheese, Sweet Glaze
Fountain Soda – $4.29
Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite
Bottled Water – $3.79
Fresh Lemonade – $4.79
Add Strawberry or Blue Raspberry for $0.59
Beer – $11.25-$11.50
Auntie Anne’s at Universal’s Islands of Adventure – real guest reviews
Submit your review
Do you have a question about the information on this page or would you like to provide feedback? Please let us know by posting in our Orlando Informer Community on Facebook.
- Auntie Anne’s (quick-service) at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Cafe 4 (quick-service) at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Captain America Diner (quick-service) at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Doctor Doom’s Fearfall at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Marvel Character Dinner at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Storm Force Accelatron at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- The Incredible Hulk Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure