Take a look at Orlando Informer’s 13 favorite Universal moments from February 7-8.
1. Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges
Guests take the plunge on the recently refurbished Popeye & Bluto’s Bigle-Rat Barges.
2. Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts Dragon
The dragon protecting Gringotts surprises guests visiting Diagon Alley.
3. Islands of Adventure at Dusk
A look at Islands of Adventure from Citywalk as the sun sets.
4. Mythos Signature Potion of the Gods
Malibu, Captain Morgan, Triple Sec, Razzmatazz, orange, cranberry & pineapple juices with a float of Bacardi 151
5. Construction of Sapphire Falls
A look at the construction progress of Universal’s next hotel, taken from Royal Pacific.
6. Royal View
The view of Islands of Adventure from Loews Royal Pacific Resort.
<script async src=”//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js”></script>
Peak into the construction progress of an upcoming Islands of Adventure attraction, rumored to be King Kong.
8. Lost Continent Guard
9. This way to Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Orlando
10. Water Transportation
12. Mythos Architecture
13. Upcoming Addition
Construction of an experience opening in Universal Studios in 2015 where Garden of Allah was.
Want to see more? Check out our 12 favorite pictures from the first week of Mardi Gras!
To see all 92 pictures from this week’s visit to Universal, check out the album below:
Planning a vacation to Orlando?
Want to skip all the work and just price out a vacation to Universal Orlando? We’ll find the best deals for you – for free (seriously.) Learn more, or check out some of the current deals:
- – Halloween Horror Nights 25 Hotel & Ticket Vacation Packages
– Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Packages
– 2-Park Getaway at Universal Orlando