Florida residents can experience Discovery Cove at an exclusive rate. Named the No. 1 theme park in the world by Trip Advisor 2013 Traveler’s Choice Awards, Discovery Cove is offering savings available through Dec. 31, 2013, where Florida residents can enjoy a Dolphin Swim Day Resort package for $219 plus tax — a savings of up to $70 per person — and a Day Resort package, which includes a full day stay without the dolphin swim experience, for $149 plus tax.
Florida Residents can enhance their day with an upgrade for $49 to experience SeaVenture, an underwater walking tour where guests, wearing dive helmets, find up-close encounters with sharks, one-on-one touches with unique animals and schools of fish and gentle rays. Plus, with the purchase of any Discovery Cove package, Floridians also receive unlimited admission to SeaWorld AND Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark, where they can create even more memories at family-friendly events such as SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular and SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration.
SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular is sure to bring waves of Halloween fun this season with trick-or-treating, dancing with lovable sea creatures, laughing at silly and spooky shows and creating sea-themed arts and crafts. And for the holidays, guests will be immersed in the holiday spirit at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. From Santa to Shamu, holiday traditions are made at SeaWorld with special holiday-themed shows and spectacular nighttime entertainment like the glistening dazzle of the Sea of Trees.
An all-inclusive Dolphin Swim Day Resort package includes:
- Reserved dolphin experience
- Unlimited access to signature experiences including: Freshwater Oasis®, The Grand Reef®,
- free-flight Explorer’s Aviary, Serenity Bay, and Wind-Away River
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages all day long, including sodas, water and alcoholic drinks (for those 21 years and older)
- All swim gear (mask, snorkel and swim vest or wetsuit), towels, locker, sunscreen and other first-class amenities
- All day self-parking at Discovery Cove
- A complimentary photo portrait of guest and their party upon entry to park
- Unlimited admission pass to SeaWorld and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark valid after date of Discovery Cove visit through January 31, 2014
Proof of valid Florida residency is required upon check-in at guest reception. Book online at DiscoveryCove.com or call 1-877-434-7268 for more information.
More savings at SeaWorld & Busch Gardens…
Guests can explore Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin and the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld Orlando, or experience thrilling attractions and amazing land animals at Busch Gardens with the all-new $50 Weekday Ticket, on sale August 1 through December 20, 2013, for $50 for a single-day admission, Mondays through Fridays.
To learn more about Discovery Cove and SeaWorld, check out these popular posts on our site: