This page includes descriptions of the dining options, lounges, and pool bar available at Sapphire Falls Resort, one of Universal Orlando’s preferred on-site hotels.
Sapphire Falls features some of the best culinary creations found at any of the Universal Orlando on-site hotels. From one-of-a-kind cocktails to several varieties of fresh ceviche, Sapphire Falls’ offerings will take your vacation to the next level.
The culinary operations of the hotel is overseen by Complex Executive Chef Nando Belmonte. Chef Belmonte has over 17 years of experience, most recently acting as the Executive Chef at Royal Pacific for 10 years.
At perhaps the most vibrant restaurant at all of Universal Orlando, guests can dine indoors or out. Outside, the sound of the water cascading down the nearby waterfalls will fill the air. This is Sapphire Falls’ main restaurant and is set in a relaxing and inspiring environment.
Amatista Cookhouse serves breakfast (buffet and seated), lunch, and dinner. For pictures, reviews, menus, and more information on Amatista Cookhouse, click here.
Reclaimed wood, exposed brick, and mahogany leather welcome you to Strong Water Tavern at Loews Sapphire Falls. Upon entering, you’ll find a wall of vintage rums complete with your own rum expert, a ceviche bar, and a patio with breathtaking views of the lagoon.
Found near the 16,000 square-foot pool is Drhum Club Kantine. The pool-side bar has both fresh fish and tasty fruity drinks. Next door is the fire-pit area, which is the ideal spot to indulge in an afternoon libation. Outdoor seating is available near the bar in multiple areas.
Drhum Club Kantine is located at the resort’s pool in between the children’s play area and pool slide. For pictures, reviews, menus, and more information on Drhum Club Kantine, click here.
New Dutch Trade Co. is the grab-and-go option for families who want to stock up before heading off to Universal’s two (soon to be 3) parks. With ready to go meals, beverages, cereal, snacks, and more, this is the one-stop-shop for provisions and supplies.
New Dutch Trading Co. is located just off of the hotel lobby. For pictures, reviews, menus, and more information on New Dutch Co., click here.
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Dining & lounges – photos, details, & more
- Amatista Cookhouse at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- Drhum Club Kantine at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- New Dutch Trading Co. at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- Strong Water Tavern at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – photos, menus, & reviews
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Pool area – photos, details, & more
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Public spaces and meeting areas
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Rooms – photos, details, & more
- Sapphire Falls Resort: Distance from the parks