- Hard Rock: Rooms
- Hard Rock: Public spaces
- Hard Rock: Pool area
- Hard Rock: Dining & lounges
- Hard Rock: Distance from the parks
Welcome to the OI coverage of Hard Rock Hotel Orlando, one of the two “premier” on-site hotels at Universal Orlando. These pages include extensive information about the hotel as well as the largest full-screen, high resolution photo archive of Hard Rock Hotel Orlando available on a single website (over 200 images). Enjoy!
The beginning of your life as a rock star.
Hard Rock Hotel – general information
Live like a rock n’ roll superstar at the exciting AAA 4-Diamond award winning Hard Rock Hotel. Guests enjoy world-class accommodations, a wealth of recreation, and exceptional dining. The hotel’s California mission-style architecture (as seen on the Eagle’s Hotel California album cover) offers striking interiors highlighted by over $1 million worth of rare rock n’ roll memorabilia.
- 5800 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819-7888.
- P: 407-503-ROCK (7625); F: 407-503-ROLL (7655).
- Official Hard Rock website
- Official Universal Orlando website
- View this hotel using the OI custom-made Google map
- Opened January 2001.
- 650 rooms.
- 41 standard.
- 346 garden view standard.
- 102 pool view standard.
- 16 deluxe king.
- 26 deluxe double queen.
- 86 club level standard.
- 12 all-American music themed kids suites.
- 10 king suites.
- 2 club level kids suites.
- 4 club level deluxe king.
- 2 club level king suites.
- 2 hospitality suites.
- 1 Graceland suite.
- Rooms start at 375 sq ft.
- Prices for standard rooms range between $278.00 and $479.00 per night.
- Guest room description: Let the good times roll in your casual, laid back, yet unquestionably stylish hotel room. Each room has rock n’ roll artwork and a bed cover that looks like a piano keyboard or modern brown and sea foam green theme.
- Club Level is the top floor (7th) of the hotel and includes a 1,500 sq ft private lounge.
- Dive-in movies: Catch the “movie of the week” on a big screen poolside on select nights.
- Pool experience for the kids: From raft relays to water balloon tosses, the spectacular swimming pool area of the Hard Rock Hotel offers rockin’ good fun for the whole family. The centerpiece is the 12,000 square foot pool complete with a sand beach, interactive fountains and play area for the children, plus a 260-foot pool slide. Not only do your favorite tunes fill the air, but the pool also features an underwater sound system so you’ll never miss a beat.
- Rock Shop: Hard Rock Hotel’s gift shop features the music inspired collections of Harajuku, English Laundry, Trunk, King Baby Jewelry and Edun. Or entice yourself in to the Tattoo collection, designed by Edward Dada for Hard Rock Hotels. Remember, not everyone can dress like a Rock Star, but you can.
- Special events
- The last Thursday of every month (excluding November and December) Velvet Sessions is held in the hotel lobby. The Velvet Bar hosts Orlando’s only rock n’ roll cocktail party featuring live music from nationally-recognized artists.
- Signature dining options
- The Kitchen: a three-meal restaurant featuring character dining in the evening. Fun fact: Famous musicians often must eat in a restaurant’s kitchen to avoid their adoring public. At Hard Rock, all the superstar guests get to eat in The Kitchen.
- The Palm: a famed New York steakhouse specializing in American fare featuring prime cuts of beef and jumbo lobster. Call 407-503-7256 for reservations.
Hard Rock Hotel’s pool area.
Universal Orlando’s on-site hotels – seasonal rates
Compare these numbers with our crowd level predictions (that link will open in a new window) to find the best time to stay on-site:
Hard Rock Hotel – map
Click any marker to display the attraction or venue name. To scroll or zoom, use the controls on the top-left of the map. You may also switch to different map views by using the buttons on the top-right of the map.