Below our information you’ll find real guest reviews & your chance to submit your opinion.
Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food – Overview
Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food at Universal CityWalk was added to Universal CityWalk in 2014 and is located in the former Latin Quarter building in CityWalk. The restaurant features Mexican cuisine setting that make you feel like you’re dining in the streets of Mexico, including graffiti and . The restaurant is features two stories, the first floor can occasionally get rather noisy due to the bar location. Seating is available both upstairs and downstairs, as well as out on the balcony.
Hours & Reservations
Call (407) 224-3663 for reservations
- Monday–Thursday: 4–11 pm
- Friday–Saturday: 4 pm–midnight
- Sunday: 4–11 pm
- Guacamole – $13.95 – Freshly prepared tableside with avocado, lime, tomato, garlic, red onion, green olives, and cilantro. Served with just made tortilla chips
- Queso Fundido – $9.95 – Menonita cheese, chorizo sausage, ancho spice, fresh flour tortilla
- Quesadillas – Mushroom and Cheese | $12.95 | Chicken | $14.95 | Vegetable | $14.95 | Steak or Shrimp | $15.95 |
- Elotes – $6.95 – Roasted corn on the cob, jalapeño mayonnaise, cotija cheese, ancho spice, fresh lime
- Sopa de Tortilla – $5.25 – Ancho chile broth, chicken, avocado, queso fresco, crispy tortilla
- Nachos – $15.95 – Crispy tortillas, house made queso, pico de gallo, guacamole, black beans, cheddar cheese, serrano chile
- Salsa Trio– $3.95 – Queso poblano, cruda habanero, and chile de árbol
- Tamales– $8.95 – House made, fresh corn, red peppers, tequila mushroom, chicken raisin picadillo
- Gorditas – $9.95 – Crispy pork, corn masa, guajillo chile, salsa verde, pico de gallo, queso fresco, avocado sauce
Tortas Y Ensaladas
- Grilled Chicken Torta – $12.95 – Chorizo, menonita cheese, chipotle aioli, avocado, pickled jalapeños, yuca frita, fresh slaw
- Taco Salad – $14.95 – Beef machaca, romaine, tomatoes, jalapeños, avocado, cotija cheese, chile ancho tostadas, avocado dressing
- Pork Mojo Torta – $12.95 – Shaved pork loin, roasted tomato salsa, black bean purée, baby greens, peach pico de gallo, chipotle aioli, pickled jalapeños, yuca frita, fresh slaw
- Adobo Chicken Salad – $12.95 – Grilled adobo chicken, avocado, jicama, romaine, piloncillo tomatoes, cotija cheese, garlic vinaigrette
- Verdes– $15.95 – Chicken tinga, queso fresco, salsa verde
- Ranchera – $15.95 – Braised pork, queso fresco, ranchero sauce, cilantro
- Vegetarianas – $14.95 – Black beans, roast corn, chile poblanos, wild mushrooms, three chile sauce, queso fresco
- Mole – $15.50 – Beef machaca, house made mole sauce, queso fresco, cilantro
Grilled with onions and peppers and served with house made flour tortillas, lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, pico de gallo
- Pollo – Adobo chicken, sautéed peppers, and onions – For One | $17.95 | For Two | $25.95 |
- Vegetal – Fire grilled poblano, zucchini, yellow squash, corn, peppers, onions, wild mushrooms – For One | $15.95 | For Two | $22.95 |
- Carne – Tequila marinated skirt steak, sautéed peppers, and onions – For One | $21.95 | For Two | $29.95 |
- Combinación – Pick any two of the above fajita selections – For One | $19.95 | For Two | $30.95 |
- Pollo – $14.95 – Chicken tinga, pico de gallo, poblano peppers, salsa verde
- Cochinita– $15.95 – Slow cooked achiote pork, orange lime marinade, roasted chipotle sauce, pickled red onion
- Pescado– $15.95 – Corn dusted cod, roasted chipotle sauce, pickled cactus, avocado, fresh slaw
- Carne – $15.95 – Beer braised beef, chile ancho, mestiza sauce, micro greens, cilantro jalapeño dressing
- Camarones – $16.95 – Guajillo marinated shrimp, fresh slaw, peach salsa
- Carnitas – $17.95 – Beer braised chile pork, salsa verde, guacamole, queso fresco, grilled serano chile, black beans, house rice
- Mixiote Stew – $15.50 – Modelo negro braised goat, roasted vegetables, cilantro rice, refried beans, house made tortillas
- Pork Loin – $17.95 – Cilantro grilled mojo, boniato mash, black beans, roasted corn, grilled pineapple
- Combinación Especial – $16.95 – Pork tamale with beef machaca, enchilada verde, pork stuffed chile ancho, pickled onions, black beans, house rice
- Chimichanga – $15.95 – Adobo chicken, mojo onions, queso fresco, cheese, salsa verde, guacamole, salsa ranchera, black beans, house rice
- Salmón con Pipian – $17.95 – Grilled guajillo orange salmon, salsa verde, Swiss chard, boniato mash, roasted pumpkin seeds
- Mar y Tierra – $17.95 – Sautéed shrimp, Mexican chorizo, skirt steak, roasted chipotle tomato sauce, queso fresco, house rice, house made flour tortillas
- Churrasco – $27.95 – Skirt steak, ancho chimichurri, grilled chorizo, black bean purée, house rice, crispy chile onions
- Budin – $15.95 – Layered corn tortilla with braised pork, menonita cheese, house made mole blanco, black beans, roasted corn, chiles poblanos, wild mushrooms
a la carte | $3.50
- Black Beans
- Refried Beans
- Cilantro Rice
- Roasted Vegetables
- Yuca Fries
- Sweet Plantains
Ages 9 and Under
All entrees served with your choice of grapes, applesauce, or rice.
- Empanadas – $6.99 – Masa turnovers filled with cheese served with salsa roja
- Tacos – $6.99 – Your choice of chicken or ground beef on a flour tortilla or hard corn tortilla
- Grilled Chicken Breast – $6.99 – Adobo grilled chicken breast served over roasted vegetables and topped with pineapple salsa
- Quesadillas – $6.99 – Cheese, Chicken, or Vegetable
- Coffee – $2.49 – 100% Specialty Arabica ground coffee
- Cappuccino – $3.59 – Espresso with steamed milk
- Hot Chocolate – $2.49 – Topped with whipped cream
- Espresso – $2.00
- Café Con Leche – $3.29 – Espresso with milk and sugar
- Mexican Coffee – $8.00 – Coffee, Jose Cuervo tequila, Kahlúa, whipped cream
- Tres Leche – $5.00 – Fresh berries and toasted meringue
- Cheese Flan – $6.00 – Spanish caramel custard
- Fried Ice Cream – $5.50 – Granola crusted vanilla ice cream, raspberry sauce, chocolate chips, churros
- Natilla – $6.50 – Seasonal fruit, Mexican custard, ancho lime, fresh mint, churro
- Guava Cupcake – $6.00 – Chocolate cupcake filled with guava sauce, stone fruit salsa, espresso chocolate sauce
- Cheesecake Chimichanga – $5.50 – Vanilla cream cheese infused with berries, pineapple salsa verde, sour cream ice cream
- Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Orange Fanta, Sprite, Lemonade – $3.29
- San Pellegrino – $4.50
- Aguas Frescas – $3.50
- Hecho en Mexico – $3.50 – Coke, Sprite, Orange Fanta Glass bottled in Mexico with pure cane sugar
Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food photos
Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food – real guest reviews
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food at Universal Orlando CityWalk – Full Menu, HD Photos, and Details!
- Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom at Universal’s CityWalk Orlando – full menu, reviews, HD photos, and details!
- Bread Box at Universal CityWalk Orlando – FULL MENU, HD PHOTOS, AND DETAILS!
- Breakfast options at Universal Orlando
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. at Universal’s CityWalk Orlando
- CityWalk food court: BK Whopper Bar, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Panda Express
- Emeril’s at Universal CityWalk Orlando
- Hard Rock Cafe at Universal CityWalk Orlando
- Hot Dog Hall of Fame at Universal Orlando CityWalk – Full Menu, HD Photos and Details!
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Cafe at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, reviews, HD photos, and details!
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, and details!
- Pat O’Brien’s at Universal CityWalk Orlando – full menu, HD photos, and details!
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery at Universal Orlando CityWalk – full menu, reviews, HD photos, and details!
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar at Universal Orlando CityWalk – full menu, reviews, HD photos, and details!
- Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen at Universal Orlando CityWalk – Full Menu, HD Photos, Reviews, and details!
- Universal CityWalk Orlando – restaurants
Submit your review