Orlando Informer readers can now share their experiences at Universal Orlando on this page!
Below our information you’ll find real guest reviews & your chance to submit your opinion.
AMC Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX – Overview
Just in case riding the movies wasn’t enough entertainment for you while visiting Universal Orlando Resort, CityWalk features a state-of-the-art, 20-screen AMC movie theater for your entertainment pleasure.
- MacGuffins Bar – Guests can enjoy a variety of beers, wines and cocktails.
- Coca-Cola Freestyle – Guests can choose from over 100 varieties of their favorite Coca-Cola beverages.
- Hot Food – Guests can purchase a variety of hot food options to enjoy during their movie, including chicken tenders, pizza, mozzarella sticks, french fries, and more.
- Student Discounts – Starting at 4 PM daily, guests can show their valid student ID for a discount.
- Senior Discount – If you’re over 60, save on your movie ticket after 12 PM by showing a valid ID at the box office.
- Military Discount – Every day starting at 4 PM, show your valid Military ID for a discount.
- Annual Pass – $3 off admission to AMC Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX after 4:00 PM. (Excludes seasonal pass)
Amenities and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
- Stadium Seating
- Theatre Rentals
- Mobile Ticketing
- Digital Projection
Ticket prices start at $9.49 for adults and $7.99 for children 3-9. Universal Cineplex 20 also features an IMAX screen with adult tickets going for $17.00. Movie aficionados will want to note that the IMAX screen found here is smaller than a traditional IMAX screen — although still very impressive. However, if you are looking for a true, six-story IMAX screen, you will need to head down the road to the Regal Pointe Orlando theater.
Guests can also enjoy specific movies in RealD 3D for an upcharge.
- Phone: (407) 354-3374
AMC Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX – Photo Gallery
AMC Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX – Real guest reviews
Submit your review