Content Strategist – Orlando Informer
Thank you for your interest! We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
Full-time Content Strategist position now available at Orlando Informer. Applicants must be able to work up to 45 hours a week, including occasional nights and weekends. A competitive salary will be offered.
For almost six years, Orlando Informer has been the leading independent resource for guests visiting Universal and other Orlando attractions. Each year, millions of families use our website to plan the perfect vacation and gain complete confidence in their knowledge of the parks. The Content Strategist role will play a key part in helping continue to produce the best content possible on both our website and social channels.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting research including user analysis, content inventory, gap analysis, competitor analysis, and search engine optimization.
- Establishing editorial strategy, including guidelines, workflow, and short/long term editorial calendars.
- Content creation, optimization, and delivery, including copywriting, asset production, search engine/accessibility optimization, proofreading and editing, and social media distribution processes.
- Manages team of approximately 10-15 freelance writers.
- Content promotion and evaluation, including monitoring performance via analytics.
- 2+ years of professional social media marketing or journalism experience
- Deep knowledge and passion for Orlando theme parks
- Video experience is a plus
- Graphic experience is a plus
- Central Florida location is preferred, highly qualified applicants from outside of Central Florida will be considered
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communication, or Marketing or equivalent experience working with a major theme park media outlet.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com that includes:
- Reason(s) for applying
Due to the number of applications expected, only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.