Please note that as of March 2016 our forums have been discontinued. Join us in our Universal or Disney Facebook Communities. You can also check out our Universal vacation planning pages or blog for up-to-date information!
Shelli5309

Entry tickets: Child vs. Adult

Can kids use an adult ticket for entry?  There is a buy and adult ticket, get a child free. I have 2 adults and 4 kids in my family and was wondering if I could buy 3 adult tickets, and get three kids free....and have tickets for all 6 of us?  TIA 

Please note that as of March 2016 our forums have been discontinued. Join us in our Universal or Disney Facebook Communities. You can also check out our Universal vacation planning pages or blog for up-to-date information!

Can kids use an adult ticket for entry? There is a buy and adult ticket, get a child free. I have 2 adults and 4 kids in my family and was wondering if I could buy 3 adult tickets, and get three kids free....and have tickets for all 6 of us? TIA

because adult tickets are more expensive I don't see that being an issue. I'd maybe call them first to double check though.