Please note that as of March 2016 our forums have been discontinued. Join us in our Universal or Disney Facebook Communities. You can also check out our Universal vacation planning pages or blog for up-to-date information!
SnitchSeeker

LEGOLAND Deals & Steals!

Deals, coupons, and more for LEGOLAND! Share here!

NEW! Living Social Deal!

Adult & Child Admissions to LEGOLAND Florida LEGOLAND Florida • Winter Haven, FL

Valid Until October 26, 2014

what you get
  • Adult or Child Admissions With or Without Water Park Access

• LEGO-Themed, Family-Friendly Theme Park Ideal for Kids Ages 2 to 12

• Enjoy More Than 50 Rides and Shows & Attractions!

LEGOLAND Florida, the largest LEGOLAND Park in the world, is a 150-acre, interactive theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, restaurants, shopping, a breathtaking botanical garden, and the LEGOLAND Water park -- all geared to families with children ages 2 to 12. Now open, The 
LEGO® World of Chima presented by Cartoon Network features an interactive family water ride called The Quest for CHI, a Speedorz™Arena, Cragger's Swamp water play area, a 4D movie experience, and character meet-n-greet sessions. Just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa, LEGOLAND has recently announced that the opening of The LEGOLAND Hotel will open in 2015 -- stop by soon!

Choose from the following offers:
• $56 ($82 value) for a child or senior one-day admission
• $62 ($89 value) for an adult one-day admission
• $66 ($98 value for a child or senior one-day admission with water park access
• $67 ($98 value) for a child or senior two-day admission
• $72 ($105 value) for an adult one-day admission with water park access
• $74 ($105 value) for an adult two-day admission
• $76 ($114 value) for a child or senior two-day admission with water park access
• $83 ($121 value) for an adult two-day admission with water park access

Source: https://www.livingsocial.com/events/1136883-adult-child-admissions-to-legoland-florida

Please note that as of March 2016 our forums have been discontinued. Join us in our Universal or Disney Facebook Communities. You can also check out our Universal vacation planning pages or blog for up-to-date information!

I got our Legoland tickets from two places.

Amazon Local currently has a One Adult + One Child admission (not including the waterpark) for $86.

http://local.amazon.com/orlando/B00GG1AYVM

Then Costco has General Admission (also not including the waterpark) tickets for $50. If you are not a Costco member, you can still order, but pay a small surcharge, 5% I believe, so $5 total on both my tickets. You receive a voucher that is good until 12/31/14.

http://www.costco.com/LEGOLAND%C2%AE-Florida-General-Admission-E-Ticket.product.100056938.html

Both of these are e-tickets, so you print them at home.  So, my family of four (3 adults, 1 child) is going to Legoland for $191 total, a savings of $138 from at-the-gate prices.

Hope this helps someone else! :)

We used the BOGO free coupon from the Lego Batman movie...best deal we've seen since though, is a coupon available at the Kissimmee McDonalds...still BOadult, GO child free but you can use it to buy either a one day or a waterpark combined ticket....so then, you save half on waterpark entry too...

Then Costco has General Admission (also not including the waterpark) tickets for $50. If you are not a Costco member, you can still order, but pay a small surcharge, 5% I believe, so $5 total on both my tickets. You receive a voucher that is good until 12/31/14.

http://www.costco.com/LEGOLAND%C2%AE-Florida-General-Admission-E-Ticket.product.100056938.html

Both of these are e-tickets, so you print them at home.  So, my family of four (3 adults, 1 child) is going to Legoland for $191 total, a savings of $138 from at-the-gate prices.

Hope this helps someone else! :)

We're using this one for when we go in a few weeks!  :)

This coupon expires on September 30, 2015 but the tickets expire

1 year from the purchase date.

Buy One Get One Free

Purchase online at LEGOLAND.com/LEGOStore2015

Free one-day ticket with purchase of a full-price one-day ticket to LEGOLAND California or Florida or one of the Discovery Centers in the U.S. or Canada. It will also work on hopper tickets that combine LEGOLAND with the Sea-Life Aquarium or Water Park. Limit one complimentary admission per purchase. This is an e-Ticket, no tickets are mailed, you must print it and show it at the ticket gate.

You may be able to pick up paper coupons to redeem at the ticket gate at your local LEGO store.