Hilton Grand Vacations Club on International Drive (also known as Hilton Grand Vacations Suites) is the first property in Orlando that we have made a return visit. Not because other properties aren’t wonderful — it’s just so fun to explore different hotels and try them all out. We loved this one so much, though, we had to stay again!
You can click any image to view it full-screen. Scroll to the bottom of the post to view the complete photo gallery with more than 40 images of the Hilton Grand Vacation Club on International Drive.
The location of this property is great! It’s away from the hustle and bustle, but still very close to the attractions, restaurants and shopping. It is located RIGHT next to the Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Drive (see the OI review of this outlet mall). Even if you don’t like to shop it can be fun to walk over to the outlets and take an evening stroll. Right across the street is a Walgreens and shopping plaza with a Publix. Parking is complimentary and there is also an I-Ride Trolley stop right in front of the hotel.
The property and rooms are gorgeous (and very clean)! We stayed in a 1 bedroom Villa which includes a bedroom with a separate living/dining room and a full kitchen with everything you will need for a quick meal or full out dinner. The rooms also have a washer and dryer. Another great highlight is that all of the rooms have free Internet connection and wifi. It is so nice to have the extra space of a villa, especially on longer trips.
My favorite part of the room is the large whirl pool tub! It is the perfect way to end a long day of walking around the parks. Another really nice thing about the rooms are the balconies. I love sitting on the balcony, relaxing and enjoying the view.
The grounds are beautifully landscaped. There is a basketball court, fitness center, walking track, playground, grills, an arcade and more. This property also features 2 pools and a hot tub. The grounds also have several restaurants and poolside bar. On select nights there are Dive-In movies at the pool. Some other activities that take place on site are make your own ice cream floats, crafts, games, aqua work outs, hair wraps and more (some activities are an additional charge).
The staff is really friendly. Every employee we encountered was always smiling and more than willing to lend a helping hand or answer any questions you might have.
I had concerns that we might be pressured into attending a timeshare presentation, but this was no problem at all! This is a fantastic place to stay for so many reasons, you will not want to leave!
Below you will find a map of the hotel’s location as well as some additional information, helpful links, and our complete photo gallery with more than 40 images.
Have you stayed here before? Do you have any questions? Leave a comment at the very bottom!
If you like this article, check out my review of Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at SeaWorld.
Hilton Grand Vacation Club on International Drive – map, info, links
Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive Features:
- One and Two-bedroom suites feature spacious living and dining areas, fully-equipped kitchens, master suites with whirlpool tubs, cable TV, DVD players, screened balconies and washer & dryer
- Outdoor pools, whirlpool spas and a children’s interactive water feature
- Poolside bar and grill, Fresco Deli and Tuscany Pizza
- Fitness center and lakefront walking path
- Sports court, playground and supervised recreation programs for all ages
- Shuttles available to nearby theme parks
Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive Accommodations:
- Studio: One king bed, kitchenette, cable TV with DVD player, 400 square feet
- One Bedroom Suite: One king bed, one full sofa sleeper, whirlpool tub, cable TVs one with DVD player, kitchen, washer & dryer, 855 square feet
- Two Bedroom Suite: Two king beds, one full sofa sleeper, whirlpool tub, cable TVs one with DVD player, kitchen, washer & dryer, 1,219 square feet
Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive Amenities and Services:
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet available
- All accommodations include wet bar, microwave oven, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, hair dryer and daily housekeeping service
- Outdoor barbeque grills
- Complimentary on-site parking
- On-site laundry facilities available
- 24-hour security gate entry for registered guests
- Supervised recreation programs for all ages
- Prime location is within driving distance to regional Florida attractions including the Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay and the beaches of the Atlantic and Gulf coasts
Studios feature a King bed with Hilton Suite Dreams bedding along with a fully-equipped kitchenette including a small refrigerator, microwave, sink, toaster, and utensils. Studios also include 27″ TV with cable, DVD player and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The bathroom has a shower/bathtub combo. Enjoy spectacular views of our resort lagoon from your private screened balcony.
A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive is just minutes to Orlando’s world famous attractions including Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica® and is adjacent to the Orlando Premium Outlets. This serene hotel in the heart of Orlando offers convenient access to the Orange County Convention Center, Downtown Disney and is only fourteen miles from Orlando International Airport.
Official website: http://www.internationaldrivehgvc.hilton.com
Hilton Grand Vacation Club on International Drive – photo gallery
Click any image to view it full-screen. When the full-screen image is open, click to the right to advance through the complete photo gallery. If several thumbnails are missing, try reloading this page in your browser.
[sws_author_bio user=”Jewels” class=”gray” size=”105″ authorposts=”More OI posts by Julie” name_format=”About the author”] [/sws_author_bio]